Reviews for Man
Amaris chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Ok review review...guessing time! "Black wires" would be...eyelashes. This is hard-ish. Well the last paragraph about the palm trees is hands I'm guessing. Cardboard and rainbows? Sorry...I'm don't have a deep soul or anything. How bout giving me the answers?
erisedilla chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
I like this... incredibly, erm, symbolic? yeah... very kewl! I agree though, the last verse is a tad awkward, I'd help but I'm currently poetically drained... great job all the same! 9/10
A.J.Peart chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
I was shoked to realize that I had yet to review some of the remaining poems on your list here when I thought I had pretty much covered them all! Now, despite the fact that it's 5:10am and I'm feeling that half-tired half-wacky feeling that I usualy get from being up so late, I'm going to finish off the list.

This is a great poem! I quite like the part about the cardboard boxes, since that's something we were doing with pizza boxes on the hill out back when there was still snow on it. Now, sadly, we're forced to wait for more snow... :(

It's odd how raining mascara (being generally black, and you even say it's black) can result in a rainbow; just another of the interesting images that makes this so meaningful, that despite the blackness of the rain, the sun can still produce the rainbow, suggesting a sort of passiveness to the black...or something like that.

Now, I would rant moer about this one, but there are others still to rant about, so I'll cut this one somewhat short...if that's what you'd call it...though based on my reviews, I suppose it would be.

!

(23. One for every line)
Glass November chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
I like your goal, and you did very well. :P I like to think that everyone is special in their own way, and you did a great job putting that into a beautiful picture with words. Glorious words. :) I don't have any suggestions...heh, what else is new?

BTW I wish you luck with this Piano Ordeal. It sounds painful and traumatic. Kinda like my math final.
Ghost-chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Pretty dumb, I am. I only figured out the first one. Kanashii...(Japanese for 'sad') Your imagination's boundless, did you know that? I'm a picture wise, but you're the word wise and more. Grrrrraaawwww... me envy again. (This is wrong, I know -)But then, the view of seeing Shakespeare sliding down a hill on a cardboard box...
Meghanna Starsong chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
hmmm...he has black hair. second paragraph...brown eyes. third...his skin. fourth...his hands and arms. last...beauty. this one was excellent. i loved it.