Reviews for Figment
romanticvomitx chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
wow. thats almost how i feel. vary good. *gives banana and nods head* good job.
FairyKun chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Poor thing! I feel sorry for the unwanted! :(

peace/love
blake8 chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Umm...
StellarOvrU chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
this reminds me of that book Flowers For Algernon. that story is so sad! i like the idea of figment and the monologue.
erisedilla chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
I like
Glass November chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Thought provoking. I find it quite fitting and realistic...I know the feelings, though I am not sure if that's a good thing or not. Keep writing!
A.J.Peart chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
It's always interesting for me to read someone else's words and suddenly get an idea for what they might have meant. Of course, you can never be sure unless asking, but that never matters; all that matters is what we get for ourselves. I see conformity in this poem, something I tend to avoid, being my own person and all, which usually segregates me. All this, I see in the six stanzas of your poem and, along with the little bit of irony I see, opens new ideas to me that I either haven't thought of or haven't let myself think of. Something like that. Thanks!
Amaris chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
That's pretty good. It's not morbid anymore! yay! I like your poems much better like this. Anyway keep writing and one day when you're famous I'll be like...yea...I knew her.
Yuurei chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Mobidity!(Ack, forgot the "r") coming back again! Me likes the "merely a shell w/o my pearl" part. Kewlioliolioliolioliolio! Kawaisou na seibutsu (literally translated "poor creature"). Tell me when you have your new poems up, OK?
takichan chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
oooh, i like it, especially the part about

"I am begging the wind

to ruffle me,

to throw me away" very nice!
Meghanna Starsong chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Wow. *blink blink* That's one heck of a depressing poem. It's absolutely, positively true! Everyone tries to blend in too much. When someone is different...your poem explains what happens. ,