Reviews for The Visitors
EripMava chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
That was interesting, definitely. The only thing I didn't like was how choppy it became at the part with Jacob.
Italy-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Freaky. Don't know how you can stand having an extra sense, but I know how you feel about the whole ghost/spirit thing. It happens to a lot of people. I remember when I first moved into the house I'm currently living in (I was about 6 1/2), I sensed my nonno's spirit, who was just laying on the couch where he spent most of the time I see him, and he died exactly a year before I moved in with my widowed nonna (and extremely hateful uncle (God forbid)). Too bad your not writing any more on this, it was really good and I enjoyed reading it.
Reli chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Wow..this is amazing. I love the way this is written. I understand what you mean about the whole 'senses' thing. Once when I was fighting with my brother and I went to hit him, I didn't even touch him and he just..went flying backwards into the t.v. It was freaky. x.x I always thought that he just..threw himself backwards, but why would he do that? Seems somewhat..odd, I guess. ; Then the night before my uncle died, I was sleeping..and it was like..I already knew what was going to happen. In my dream I could see him lieing on the hospital bed talking to my aunt and my cousin, then after a few minutes..he fell asleep and when my cousin tried to wake him, the heart monitor thingy was just a line. Really strange stuff x.o Anyways..cc; enough on me. lol As I said before, the way this was written, I love it. Sounds really freaky, too. *nodnod, hug* Great job on the writing.
Dwaraea chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
whoa. whoa whoa WHOA. Intense! :)
CelestialMonkey chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
That's really good. Yeah, I have a little bit of a sixth-sense. I'm also telepathic (woohoo). Yeah..I like your writing style and stuff..I'll be off now..