Reviews for Words of Wisdom
Amaris chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Although I like your current poems as well, reading your old poems makes me miss the simplicity of your poetry when you first started. Why not trying to write a few shorter poems? The second stanza's my favorite; I like the imagery you get from "but the spider's have stopped, they're still playing with our minds."
FairyKun chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
I can feel that it is a very good poem! Very good...peace/love! Kun
blake8 chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Umm... I would have to agree that it is kindof strange but I like it... A lot
DragonAngel1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
oooh, I like...It's filled with an almost dark undertone. I especially like the spiders playing with their minds, that's good!
erisedilla chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
interesting... VERY interesting... me likies!
Glass November chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
The stanzas don't match, but I think that's a good thing. In my opinion at least. It adds to the overall feel of the piece, especially with the bits about psychology. As always, I love it. It's so deep, but it's so easy to read. Kudos!
A.J.Peart chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
You're right, it is strange; however, that's what makes it a good poem. It has a hidden meaning of sorts that lingers in the idea of abandonment and thinking back on what was said by that person and how it no longer bears the same ounce of meaning on your life...I think...I could be way off, but that's sorta what I get from it. It's a good poem, you shouldn't doubt that it, or any of your others for that matter, are anything less than that.
takichan chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
ooh, i like this one. Is the girl kinda bitter cuz the guy left her?
Wu chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
The ending was queery beery... Buddha? Isn't it kind of the first time you didn't use rhymes... it'sallgood! Well, I still like your metaphors (Who wouldn't?). Ja... keepupgoodwork and craziness( school. Hola!) -_-"
Meghanna Starsong chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
holy poopoo! THAT ONE WAS AMAZING! god, you're really good!
Sylvi chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
"Don't worry, be happy" ARE wise words. Hmm... what happened between the two? I'm trying to work it out. A soured marriage? I like that spider bit. The poem flows pretty well. :-)