Reviews for To Seize the Wind
Kokeshi088 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
WOW. *clap,clap,clap*Aboslutely wonderful! I truly enjoyed the imagery and the rhymes! Better than most poems I've read, actually. You're talented; but then again, I think you must have already known that!
ForgottenMists chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Amazing, astonishing, astounding, awe-inspiring, awesome, awing, impressiving (that's not a word, but oh well), surprising, bootiful, wowing (not a word either) and any other synonom for goodly good. Mesa loves, mesa loves.
Kara Angelle chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
ooooo! This sounds like something out of a Tolkein book! except that it isn't! It's from Kaytlyn's head! yay! it's wonderful! It sounds also like something out of Mideval Europe, or something! It's absotively beautiful! YAY! HURRAY! Tis very beautiful! I wanna read it again and again! Keep writing stuff like this, and don't ever quit writing whatever you do, or else every one of your loyal fans would be terribly sad!~Kara*
Kathryn Angelle chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
*there is a loud 'clunk' as Kat's jaw hits the floor* Excuse me, while I stalk off grumpily to burn all my own poetry...I LOVE this, this is BEAUTIFUL! I like this more than Robert Frost, I like it more than The Raven! Garr, how come some people can write poetry?
ArwenStar914 chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
**picks jaw up of the floor** I LOVED THIS! **starts crying for no reason** Oh man, I have been acting REALLY out of character lately... **sigh** stupid hormones! Anywhoo, I LOVED THIS! **pulls up favorites page** So beautifully put, simply wonderful! Stupendous! Splenderifous! I'm running out of adjectives! **pulls out giant Thesarus** Okay, okay, I won't tortue you. ) I loved this, very good, and I decided to keep 'Gramps' up... for now. ) I hope we can get together this weekend, and don't forget to read the next chapters! Oh! And I forgot to tell you - I read The Blue Sword yesterday! All of it, from beginning to end. **grin** I love that book! Now I have to finish Till We Have Faces. Okay, I'm going now, I'll blather to you later. **grin** Excellent job, keep up the good work, and send me the next chapter! **ArwenStar**
Snowshoe Hare chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Shame on you. This isn't in your list of new stories (maybe it's old, and I just missed it before - anyway). I thought it was very nice, I liked it, and I found the alternating forms of rhyming confusing at first, but out I figured it. - Cousin Chris
Emily M. Hanson chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Beautiful! Reminds me of Shakespeare.
devillovesclassical chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
this is a beautiful poem, more heartbreakingly so than any i have so far read. it shines forth with its subtlety and nature imagery. well done
Yelen chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Wonderful poem! Great rhyming and pace, which helps the theme of the poem. Great imageries too. Awesome languauge; I felt like I was living it. Fantastic work!
valpincon chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
splendid stuff! very powerful, nice other-worldly feel to it, reminds me of tolkien who i guess you must've read :P

not sure bout someof the rhymes, but i cant see a better way to say what you're saying, and the poem overall is good enough that it doesnt matter.

v. nice indeed, keep it up!