Reviews for Carrying On The Walchek Name
japanesexskeletons chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
That was hilarious. Very, very good.
l'oiseaujoli chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Wow that was great. XD I didn’t expect anything like that to happen...the story seemed very...like nonfiction, believable, you know? Then she turned into a guy... hahaha :P Only critique is that you spelled college ‘collage’, which is not an educational institution but a bunch of pictures pasted together...i assume you knew that, just spelled it than that, wonderful story :D Killer ending :D :D
diseased-cheekbones chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
That was cute. I liked done!
Nienyalie chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
*laughs* Wonderful! I adored this, although it's not really "horror" in my eyes (although Lord knows waking up as a boy would be horrible .) I loved it!
soulwings chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Excellent! Really good...I love the ending. Brilliant. Err...wonderful. Do you want me to keep going?
linzcat chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Excelently(spl.) written. it like the fact of the suspence. it was also nice 2 note the ending wasn't elabouralte
(spl.)
Connor Triannes chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Hehe... I had a feeling that was going to happen. I wish I had grandparents like that! *hates being a girl*
princesss17 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
you have quite a imagination. what kind of books do you read? they must be really bloody and gory to influence you like this
VoicesOfViolence chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Haha! That was a great story. Well written! Poor Tina, although she seems to have outsmarted her grandparents. *snigger*
ShAdOwPuPpEt chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
thats an interesting story
The Lady Artemis chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
That was awesome! Wonderful, wonderful story. This story has earned it's way to my favorites list. I'm very choosy who I put on that list, but this deserves it. Kudos!
Aktrise chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
lol lol lol. this is a REALLY good story, humourous but kind of twisted. I like it alot! R&R tears of silver everyone! :) :)
zane chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
this story is so freaking HYSTERICAL. the ending made me laugh out loud, making everyone in the room with me give me strange looks. :D:D
Megan chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Hee! Silly little grandparents! Tricks are for prostitutes!
SweetEvil chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
HAHAHAHA! I LOVE this! I read this a while ago and forgot to review (bad me) and had to re-read it. Still cracks me up at the end.. GREAT job!