Reviews for Blood and Pain
heyitsstupidme chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
very good written, very dark.
firestar267 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Loved it, espeically the questions include,d they added to the effect greatly. The imagery was perfect, you should be very proud :)
the nonexistant chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
... I can relate...
Time To Change chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
just one word... wow
suicidel angel chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
uhm wow? hhaven't been on here for a while, i'm out of touch with reviewing, but amazing poem...
lovelandkiss chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
love your song so much. that's how I feel when people try to tell me how I feel.
RyanDrei chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
hm...I need a hobbie
putz-6 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
This is an awsome poem I love it _
battousai24 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
You're right. It works great as a poem. The repetition of the chorus for the poem was good. It's really great. Great lyrics, great poem, most probably great song. I love it.
x0x Arsenic And Lace x0x chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Wow, that was great... You rock lol
Ahemait chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
oh wow! that was brilliant. i loved the rhymes and the writing was great. i love the lines:what's the point of livingif we're only gonna die?what's the point of loving if we're only gonna cry?why wait for tomorrow when today could be the end?what's the point of living when blood's your best friend?it's great. as i said before: brillian tjob!
Solstice Yvonne chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
That is really close to how it is for us suicidal folk. I am gonna tell my friends bout how good a poet you are.
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
This poem was amazing, the beauty and power of it all. I especially loved the part wher it says 'i never thought i'd sit herewith a razor in my handi never thought i'd give into the constant demandbut i see my strength has fadedand my struggles are in vain' as i could relate to this part so much...keep writing...lotsa love shadowed mind
Duble-Helix chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
The summary doesn't lie, very triggery. I should have listened but I didn't. Very powerful, very moving. I'll be wearing long-sleeved shirts for the next few weeks.
Dopesick Girl chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
This is an awesome song!
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »