Reviews for The Five
Boredom Inspired chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
Cool! A story about elemental magic! Yay! My favorite genre! Huh?. What's all this dumb stuff in the first chapter? Blah blah blah. Gosh. It's like reading about how to complete a math equation. Maybe I'll just skip this part. I mean if the author was doing a smart thing, they would tell us about the past little by little.

Looks like I'll have to read the second chapter. Hmm. Wow! I can't wait to read the next chapter! This story sounds so promising! The beginning almost made me look for another story but I might stick around. I'm gonna morph into a cute cat and sing outside Akari's window until shs write's a new chapter. Akari, watch out. :)

P.S. Akari, no offense meant. I just thought that you might want to know what I thought about your story. Please add more stories. I think this might turn out really well.
stars-above chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
Ok. i'm reveiwing... So get ur butt down here and type, type, type... or else... -evil cackle- ok, thats a bit too harsh... Um... How about, excuse me but could ya pls get the next chapter out or i'll super glue ya to your seat? Hm... -Courtesy of too much sugar... ... tis a great story... Although it needs more super glue... (to glue you to ur seat, in case u have the same short term memory like me... lol) ...
Bessie chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
I really enjoyed this chapter. It builds up the story in an interesting way. The humour is good and the plot moves quickly and keeps the readers attention. I can't wait to read more. Please update this story!
crazyreadergirl chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
post more!Great plot! Great details!

C'mon! More! More! More!

thks for reading this

and if i'm lucky,considering

my plea,

crg
Lord of Zantazinine chapter 2 . 4/28/2002
Thats really good, post more, please.
Rubberboots chapter 2 . 1/10/2002
Not the kind of thing I'd normally read, not my favourite genre. You have a good style of writing if your trying to write a history, which the prologue sounded like. The only thing I can recomend is that you don't cram a whole bunch of boring information down the readers throat. I've known authors who have written whole other books just to avoid having a boring chapter at the beginning to explain things. It kind of puts the reader off a little. It's good to have background information but try to hide it in other parts of the book when it's needed. That way it doesn't all come out in one big tidious chunk that people are likely to bypass. Other than that it was interesting.
Alexia Goddess chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Oooooh...Akari-chan, you GOTTA finish! *puppy dog eyes* C'mon, sis, finish finish finish! Go go go!