Reviews for I Am Strong
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
ouch

if you're not complete within yourself; another person can never make you truly complete.

I'd tell you to stick with your poetry cos that's definitely something that can mean so much to you adn to others who read it.
Forestsilver chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
The question mark fits. It seems to me the attitude of being absolutely, positively sure you are strong, sort of.
Baby Rose1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
This poem really relates to me in so many different ways. Not knowing where I'm going. My favorite line's are "If life is love, Then I'm not living"

I feel that way too.

~Baby Rose~
Valerie Mackin chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
But even so, ending poems with questions is not a bad thing. I ended one of my poems with a question, and it fits. Sometimes, questions are just the only way to end something. I like this one. It wasn't what I was expecting from te title, but I really like this one. It reminds me of me a little.
ForgottenWonder chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
*claps* Too-shae! lol, it is very depressing, like everyones a mouse in the maze trying to find the cheese. hehehe
GreenPickup488 chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
This totally moved me. I'm going thru things in my life right now that totally goes with this poem. It sent chills up my spine and brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for putting my emotions to words. ]
Deputy Dogg chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
That was very powerful. I don't think the question took away from the poem. It made it so the reader could think about what you were saying and relate it to themselves. That was a great poem!
Kayjenne Mitchell chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
it's okay(the question) it's like not being sure about yourself. is lik my creative writing class. It opens me up to knew things and thanx for writing cause you've opened me up to your soul. this was great!
illumina chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
I don't believe life is love. other than that concept, good poem.(yeah, i have to be more open to other people's opinions...I'm workin on it!) wish i could write a poem half as good.