Reviews for Random
her.harlequin.masquerade chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
"This is for all the people who want us to write something NOT about ourselves."

*Laughs* I'm going to have to disagree. It's still about you. Note that in the first line of the second stanza, you refer to yourselves by saying "all of us", and that in the second line of the third stanza you say "all we can say is that our..", once again, indirectly referencing yourselves. Nice try, but once again you lack the ability to be anything other than self obsessed.

Now THAT'S constructive critisim.

~Charlie
Amaranth of Grey chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Dude, read my haikus.I'm SweetExile. I can't , and then, laugh.
REAL haiku police chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
"Haikus" and "Haiku" are both accepted in the English language as the plural. Ignore the other people who are as weird as this poem.
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
...Ooo...yep...strange..._
Raspberry Ginger chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
*falls off chair*

Oh sweet Jesus and his Virgin Mother! Fuck me, will you? It's too good.
Sugars Daring Mistress chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Ooookay...not sure what that one is...*tries to think of a good word* Oh! I know! It was RANDOM! _
peachykeen chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
haha that was great. i liked it. thanks for salutin me haiku police!

its tricky tricky tricky tricky...
GypsyQueen chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Truthfully dear ones,

I didn't quite get this one,

Perhaps I'm sleepy.

*looks at clock* Oh my! It is 5:30! Egad! *dissolves into a shadowy mist*
BeautifulWickedness chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
That was real cute! I have a question: Who are you people? How many of you are there? How old are you? I'm so confused!
Jennifer Jolie chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Funny. : ) Altho I slightly feel it's cheating since you get to add so many random's in. Not fair. ; )
Anni chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
I think you need to think of a new word. Their are more words that mean the same thing as weird than their are for random.

I agree with Ms. Lester, your haiku are weird.
Radical Child chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
WTF KIND OF WORD IS HAIKUS? LAY OFF MY POETRY DIRT BAG!
WVirginU2007 chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
I (one person) agree with my friend Amymimi (one person). You people (roight! still one person asshole, sorry) are not very normal. But we are the ones with the problems, i forgot!
Amymimi chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Are "we" being schitzophrenic, oh mighty AUTHOR name "The Haiku Police"?
Gevo chapter 1 . 1/12/2002