Reviews for Charles' Joke
Nookypoo chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Good story... :)
Isima chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
You really do a lot of these challenges, huh? Where do you get them?

This was good too, by the way.
InnocentKiss chapter 2 . 2/16/2002
Wow, I'm really enjoying your short stories. I'm gonna have to go through and find all the "challenge points" you had to write in! That person who made the comment about the cruelty of the "baby joke" - either they're overly sensitive or just joking . . . GREAT STORY!
Drying Tears of Blood chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
I marvel at the emotion this piece brought upon me. I believe there is no stronger emotion than emotion, in vain, suppressed. Great!
nova2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
AHA! I found all the things! I feel like a kid on a scavenger hunt! Clever, Belle, very clever. I think that my slow little mind is understanding the point of the last one, too...
Dream Angel chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
I'm sorry, but I truly did not like this. The joke about the baby was a sick and cruel thing to put in the story. In no way, shape or form was it funny. People do lose children and it's nothing to laugh about.
crow girl chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
I love your writing! I could never do half as good as this, but thank you for reviewing my work anyway! Very realistic situation!
Smells Like Teen B.O chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Woah, thats quality writing.

Nice and soft, unlike my cuz's war stories she always wants me to read(shes smally marshmallow in case your intserested)lol!

Touching.

Is it based on a true story or just an idea?
Kitty Calnan chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Aw, ain't that sweet? *sniffle*

Ya, I would post mty poems seperately, but that would be, like seven more 'fics, and when I'm checking for new reviews it gets a li'l tedious.

This isn't a poem, but you're a really good poet, by the way. You should write a book of poems or something. I'd buy it!
Stephanie1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Good story...i like it. It shows character. Please read mine now.(Kidding). I'll try to read as many as i can, but i like this one. It's good. ~Stephanie
Firefly-chan chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
that was really good! i thought it was funny! I loved the baby joke too!