Reviews for The Stream
Rockie chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Well written and sad. It pisses me off to think that such prejudice exists i this world, especially having been a victim of it as well, though for a different reason [my race: I'm Asian]
AimzNemesis Sadistic Scorpion chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Oh my God, this is so sad! Even though I can't relate to this, I am aware that terrible things like this do happen, and people do hate others because they are 'different'. This is very well-written, and touching.
crow girl chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
The type of thing that people shouldn't be able to relate to, shouldn't feel the realness of the situation, but still do, because it's the type of thing that goes on in this world that happens everyday. Excellent show of emotions.
Mark B chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
That was amazing! Very emmotive language, it made me wanna beat the ... out of them ...rds! Excellent piece of writing, and well thought out story line.
Drying Tears of Blood chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
Sad. Not exactly in a sense that it thrusts you into the bowels of melancholy. Not sadness the news would be interested in. More of a revelation of a sadness that you endure everyday. It's pretty good.
JadedPixie chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
This enthralled me. I am sitting here, it's mid-night and I'm reading this..encredible story.

I loved how passionate it was to some extent.
jab chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
i think your stories are going to make me cry. i believe that being unique (or different which ever word you like to use) is awesome. it is so sad how others pick on those who are. i mean truthfully in the end we all are different, just for some it stands out more than others.

i am so glad you reviewed my poems else i would never had the chance to read yours.
nova2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
I am going to take the risk of sounding overzealous, but I am SO glad that you read my little blurb, because I might never have found your work otherwise. You do right to yourself to be an aspiring writer. People need to see your genuine style. You use your words with such precision that I cannot help but see with the upmost clairty what you are trying to convey. Thanks for sharing. I am uploading a couple other things, please read and respond to them!
sos chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
I really liked that. Very well done. difference is one what makes us human.. i wonder why humans hate that so much... Very well done. sos
Disappear chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
Oh wow. That was so sad... I dont want to say depressing, because that might sound like I thought it was bad, which it wasn't, but oh my god, that was so... I cant even find a word to desrcibe it.

I luved it.
UniDagger chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
i could relate to this one...i hate when others...kids or adults...take upon themselves to be cruel. its the differences in humans that makes life beautiful
Wezen Solo chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Woah. That was depressing. I guess that means it was good. ) I can definately see that happening to someone, unfortunately. Mary and Anna came to life and jumped off the page at me. You have a real talent for expressing feelings in your stories. I still need to learn that. *smiles sheepishly* Wonderful story, please write another, I'd for sure read it. )
nukerliu chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
hmmm, provokes thinking, i guess that's a good sign. well at least you live up to your expectation that you are majoring in writing. *sigh* i would really love to major in writing or art, but u know, parents want me to do financial engeneering so i can earn lots of $$, oh well, AND IM ONLY A FREAKIN SOPH IN HIGH SCHOOL. sorry, good story, ps read mine!
Sereks sword chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
This was beautiful and truthful and sad...
FFF1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Wow, that was really poignant. Like NightMoonflame I really felt for the girls and it is a sign of good writing.