Reviews for Westport Series
mewie chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
O_o... err... simple, yet... confusing... it kinda makes sense tho... weird... newayz, thanks for reviewing my poem! im pretty new here, and i like compliments and suggestions! boosts my confidence!
Aurin chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Beautiful poem! You seriously have talent for expressing urself through writing. Friendly suggestion though: don't title your poems with Original Poetry before the title. it's obvious that it's your own poetry and the words 'original poetry' don't catch a person's eye.

Great work!

-Aurin
Meegwun chapter 6 . 1/17/2002
'biochemistry is a joke, not a funny one, though, no-one's laughing'. excellent! 'what a great exhibit' i like, and the whole last stanza is a perfect ending.
Meegwun chapter 5 . 1/17/2002
'it's warm, bitter, i only want to drink it in'. Speechless... this is... i can't, i'm sorry, i don't posess the words to correctly praise this. I bet you think i'm crazy... well, i am, a little. And you are a fabulous, FABULOUS writer.
Meegwun chapter 4 . 1/17/2002
'prone to fits of greatness'. Oh goodness, how i identify. 'because i can sense fear- you're afraid right now' chilling, lovely. 'secretless' is perhaps the most frightening thing a person can be. 'words in the air, conflicting music' and 'hello, my bearded friend', both wonderfully written lines. Hurray, there's more to read...
Meegwun chapter 3 . 1/17/2002
'i need my anonymity, and my animosity too. are you trying to sell be something?' something about this line makes it stand out, also along with 'this art moves, it's like nothing you've ever seen'. The art moves... this is a beautiful bit of the poem.
Meegwun chapter 2 . 1/17/2002
I can feel this poem... i mean, i feel as if i'm watching the world through you. Shivers.
Meegwun chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
...staggering. Why can't more poeple write poetry like this?
banakil chapter 6 . 1/12/2002
I really liked this series. Perhaps others may not see it, but it all flows together, and makes sense, to me.
Purple Doom chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
That was good! I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!