Reviews for Love in the Mountains
LadyTiger chapter 15 . 7/13/2005
Hi

I just finished your story. I thought it was pretty good but there were some grammer mistakes which I think you could catch with a beta reader or just reading through it again. My other peeve was the way you did "I love you""I know" throughout the story...I think an "I love you too" would have been much more effective and make the characters more enduring.

Hope you keep writing, best of luck.
emerald chapter 15 . 6/10/2005
*sigh* another one of your adorable and wonderful stories...sat through the story for straight 4 hours but it still feels short...yes i am satisfied but would love to get lost in emma's world again...*sigh* adam's perfect! go get it published girl!
Just Liv 4 Life chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
blondie2, im slowly going through and reading all of your stories. i have the weirdest suspicion u like happy endings. I won't read anything but! Ur definitely are a favorite writer because of just for being one of few happy ending writers,D.W.
Kaz chapter 6 . 12/21/2004
This is such a great story write more plz. any kind of your stories i love them.
fire-fem chapter 15 . 3/13/2004
Another super sweet story! I just can't get enough fluff! That was definately one of the best stories I've ever read!
demolished chapter 15 . 11/7/2003
i can't even find words to describe it... it was definitely an unpredictable story. From hate to love, I thought the nicknames were so adorable, simply showing how affectionate they were. I stayed in front of the computer from beginning to end.. absolutely great )
esperenze chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
yeah! more good reading material.
Silver Scaled Dragon chapter 15 . 8/20/2003
Great story.
Minyaithwen chapter 15 . 8/15/2003
Yeah! *dances crazily* another happy ending! Waho! Great job!
ItalianQT chapter 15 . 8/6/2003
I'm really glad that Emma finally said I love u to Adam...its about time! lol : )
DaniStepp chapter 15 . 7/2/2003
This one is really good. I enjoyed it.
Shez chapter 15 . 1/15/2003
aawwwwww

that waz a lovely story

well dun
Alexiana chapter 15 . 4/25/2002
Aww...I loved it! Its one of those feel good cozy ones...Great Job!
rqt3 chapter 15 . 4/10/2002
loved the story
crissy chapter 15 . 2/4/2002
this is so sweet. despite all their problems they made it through strong. love it.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »