Reviews for The Children of the Night
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Hello- Long time no talk , man. I am very interested in this story. I like your description. Very nice imagery here as well.
I'm hoping you will continue...its been a few years.
Lestette chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Most impressive! I very much enjoyed reading this! I found no spelling or gramatical errors at all. I really like the idea that the humans appearance changed to look more like the image of the creature they became. I am very interested in seeing if they're reactions and feelings towards things change as much as their appearance has. And I am also interested in seeing if they get some followers and what types of animals they will use to change into. I think it's a very interesting idea for a story. You used the basic idea for human transformation and made it your own. The lycanthrope idea does not get used enough on fictionpress, but I think of the ones I have read I like yours the best and truly hope that you will continue this soon!
Hated By The Science Teacher chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
I like it so far. You should definately continue this fiction.
Fire-Fly69 chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Update!Update!Update!
Jungle Jim chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
Very good story. Keep on writing to it I'd enjoy finishing off what you've started.
Willum chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Not a bad beginning that you have here. A lot of supernatural and a lot of mystery, with enough unanswered questions to make the reader want more.

Hope that you continue with this, as it will be interesting to see what other "traits" the worshippers gained, and to find out more about the "god" that they've worshipped to.