Reviews for To My Character
if.i.had.1.wish chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
i love the last seven or so lines! its so true and well written :)
Erin2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
I simply adore this... the bond between writer and character is one of the strongest ones existing... you know you and your character are truly one when you begin to act like her without realizing. :P
Damia Raven chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
woah! man that is good! i can totally see it because i have this really strongly-realized RP character and this is how i feel sometimes! weird but very good! ~Damia~
E. Gao chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Amazingly perceptive and thought-provoking. All of this is so true, and I'm glad I got to read such a(n) [insert word of endless praise] piece of work. Great, excellent, what else is there to say?

~EG
Couteaux de Soie chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
You said it, Bella.
Drying Tears of Blood chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
How true this feels sometimes. This is really good. I'm sorry, better words escape me.
jab chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
that was amazing! very original! never read anything like it before! loved it
nova2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
You'll forgive me if I don't review all of the poems. This one was good. Reminds me of myself, but that is arrogant to say. I can't do poetry, so I can't really comment on them. After all, you only want constructive comments, right? Hope you will R/R the other things I have uploaded.
Dream Angel chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Ah, I think every writer knows this feeling! The characters almost make themselves, kind of like what you said. Very nice job, it's something I can relate to!
Staci Kaufmann chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Definitely true... they do write themselves. :-) *Staci waves to the multitude of characters that have taken up permanent residence in her mind* lol
Jacks chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Woa! It's almost symbolic to you being God and the lil character being man. I love the concept. I like it a lot! Going to read more!
Penguin-Major Nora chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
So true..
Disappear chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
This one is the best. I've never read anything that described writing so well. I understand what your trying to get at here, I think. Very deep. Truely amazing how you can describe it.
Yseulte chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
Ahh, this is such a great poem! I feel the same way about my characters; you express the ideas so well _
Myst Enchantress chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
Great on the authers perspective. It does seem like a character that you make up really is real, but you just showed them to the world. Nice poem! _
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »