Reviews for Life's Just Not Complete Without An Adventure
Inactive1110639 chapter 9 . 4/30/2018
Read it all in one sitting. What a ride! I loved Jasper and Aleksy from the get-go! (AND OMG, CAN THEY GET ANY MORE HYPERACTIVE?! I'm sure I'd get along with them well, hee hee)

Ehem, anyway, maybe you didn't expect any reviews that long after finishing it, but this guy who's reviewing happens to be a huge yaoi addict, and I found this gem!
Dechtere chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
Great writing, great story.
Phoenex360 chapter 9 . 1/3/2008
Aw cutes! . Though I do feel that you could have made it longer... anywho, great story! Oi... it's possible to have sex that much? Wouldn't his butt be like... raw and bleeding? O.O XP Loved it! Keep up the good work! .

~360~
Aikida chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
Hahahah meddling old woman. Great shtuff.
Aikida chapter 5 . 6/17/2006
Hahahaha. Trapdoor all over again.
Aikida chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
Bwahahahah! What about all that stuff that Jasper had brought with him? Is he just going to leave it in the hotel? And didn't Aleksy see it? It had been right on the bed.
Aikida chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
So quickly falling in love! My goodness! The description was good, the heat was a very nice touch, and the end held a cleverly disguised sappiness. Wonderful!

_
Aikida chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
The time was 11:36 PM, and everyone who was someone would be there, dancing, singing, moving, being felt up, being lifted up, tipping wine glasses bottoms up, retreating to dark corners and shooting up.(Made me laugh)Wanker (made me laugh)

Haha. I like the saucy tone you've got with this fiction. Goes along with the story. Great job on this part. The descriptions are sometimes hard to follow and the looks to hair color (specially on Aleksy) have a distinct anime feel to them. Hahahaha. nice job.
Aikida chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
it was a good part, but I thought the long dialogue at the beginning was the story and almost turned away.
FlamingDoritos.too lazy to log in chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
niceness. I lurve yaoi, and you just made my day. _ Thanks!
Prisoner-11 chapter 9 . 4/20/2006
Lol, very anit-climatic. But great all the same!
Jayn chapter 9 . 2/3/2006
Vey cute story! I like them. They're cool. _
Sakuri chapter 9 . 1/29/2006
great story - simple as

~Sakuri
Sakuri chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
i hav to agree with u about muses being pains in the ass! innit a killer? - lol great start, its really funny. u hav a good writing style, and i already luv Jasper. im faving this story -

~Sakuri
Naomi Schemer chapter 9 . 10/23/2005
Heheh, absolutly adorable. I love the climax-less ending. I actually caught the HP reference! **dances**

Heheh, I wish I was an assasin. You should write some more about them...or tell us what Aleksy does to make all that money.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »