Reviews for Mind of the madman
shinco chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
I don't think it was stupid at all. In fact, I actually learned something from it. You should really go deeper with it. I don't know what's lurking in crazy people's minds either... course, in a funky way.. I'm sorta crazy... freaky... but anyway, I liked it and I think you should add to it. Thanks.
Evil Emu chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
I loved this story-possibly the best I've read all night...maybe it's the fact that I'm in a morbid mood, but you never know. I really liked the tone of the story, and how you used repititive lines. Nice touch.

Hey, I'd love to see your comic. If it's online, hit me up on email with the URL-thats is, if you want to. I'd love to read it.

Read your profile. Linkin Park is awesome, isn't it? :D My favorite band by far.
Ardil the Traveller chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Hey whoa, not stupid! Not stupid at all! Actually I thought this was rather good! It was really interesting! I wouldn't mind seeing this character again in another story!
Gogehenks chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
I don't know about anyone else, but I enjoyed it. It ran through a mind of pure insanity like Evangelion. Only put to better use in the mind of a madman. It dwelves into the form of an M.P. (Multi-Personal) who is a girl, a killer, a madman, and just about anything else imagineable.

Insanity rules all!

Peace!
Barakao1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Good God, I have never been so confused and freaked out in my life!
sedated phreak chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
well that was... uhh... different... but it was quite good... in a weird kinda way... hmm.
David Macintyre chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Thank you for that lovely little comment, perhaps we should see if you can do better. And I usually write better than this. Try doing this kind of story with a person that is usually in a comedy setting and see how EASY it is.
Max Powers chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
You really are a madman, I think you should just take your pills and write something good!
Yelen chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
This is the first short story I've read completely in days. I didn't think it was stupid...I liked it. Some parts were very morbid, like this part, "You know, if I put your arms like this… what do you know. You look just like Sleeping Beauty…" And your story (or rather, character) kind of reminded me of Aaron or whatever in "Primal Fear", played by Edward Norton? A good thing, because that's a great character, until they got to the ending. And I think you could do really well with this character. It could be just me and my morbidity, but mad people intrigue me. Mad people, murderers, rapists, etc, they intrigue me. Fing intrigues me. I like your fic. Good work. And also, I was trying to figure out who Rosa was when I realised Rosa is a knife...(by the way, if you want to know, I enjoyed your bio. I'm a Chinese girl. ;))