Reviews for To Feel
Lellida chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Wow, that was really good. I love the formatting for it, the minimalistic feel of it, and the italics as well. My faborite part was about the cold lips and the tongue that tasted like vodka. Really a compelling read, especially in only about 400 words.
omarisflash chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Great story...but, what is it leading to...is there going to be another chapter?
Fallen Cresent Dragon chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
This is just the sort of thing i'd hate to end up doing...

Well done, it's really very good _ ~FCD~
crow girl chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
So true, and well expressed. Too many people attempt to replace a true relationship with meaningless, empty sexual activities. I'm glad to see someone actually turn it into a story instead of a rant. Thank you, Bella Trinin!
Negative-Z chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
The victims try for martyr and the willing slave would pass for prey, sweet nothings and it feels like nothing but they know what to say. All the joyous screaming wakes up as a humiliated moan, rearrange our partners as we will and yet still in our hands alone.

Sample libidos as you may, like it and you'll try it. So many positions for supply and demand, but it's best not to buy it.

Your sexuality is hiding somewhere Bella, show us some shadows and reflections.
Mark B chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
I had the longest review written out before; but I got disconnected and it went, but here's the jist of it: Brilliant story. Excellently chosen title...etc. VERY WELL DONE!
Drying Tears of Blood chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
Honest and wonderfully indifferent. Appropriately quickened pace that doesn't stumble into being frantic. Nice
JSR chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
this is great, yet in a strange way...you're a very talented writer
jab chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
i think many people have tried to express what it feels like to be in that situation but found no words to describe how they feel but you did it beautifully. so sad. so true. *tear*
nova2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
I must say that this is - SO - good. How many times have I felt this emptiness? How many times have I tried to express just exactly what it was that led me to make a choice as void as this? Perfectly done, Bella, perfectly done.
Sucker For Romance chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
man that was sad in a lonely way I know that sounds stupid ,but in other words great shortstory/peom
UniDagger chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
wow...talk about looking for love in all the wrong places. one nite stands never have what youre looking for do they? *S* Very powerfully written...i would have liked to seen more...maybe the feelings of afterwards...deeper sadness maybe? or disgust... "what was i thinking?" kinda thing. not that its not really good as is...i do tend to ramble..sorry. lol
Jackie Goody chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Since im only 13, i wouldn't really know exactly what your talking about, but i kinda have an idea. To me, i would want true love and i would never do anything like that. But maybe some people are differnt. You never know. Thank you for reading my poem The Little Girl. It is one of the first poems i've wrote that sounded good to me. Ill soon write more poems! Maybe even short stories!
molkodreams chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Very good. Obvious talent. I wish I could posses such a talent. :) You're cool. Lol.
absolute0 chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Poignant and very expressive. I like how you place the main characters thoughts (italicized) in between the paragraphs. It's like going into the mind of that person as the events unfold.