Reviews for Trapped
darkness falls chapter 14 . 4/10/2004
i noticed that you havent updated in about two years but im really enjoying this so now would probably be a good time to start
EagleChick chapter 14 . 3/4/2004
Wow. This is really a good story. I just read it. You need to continue soon! :)
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
I would love to read your story but there seems to be an error in loading.
queenofgondor21 chapter 14 . 1/28/2004
I like this story!
update soon! I want to see what happens next!
zagato chapter 14 . 9/19/2003
That is so cute! I particularly liked the scenes where Selwyn and Madeline are alone. The plot is really good. Please update.
Angelgirlie805 chapter 14 . 1/23/2003
OMG I just noticed this was updates man I am so sry you probably thought I was dead again *slaps forhead* stupid me didnt review anyway took you long enough to write this chapter and I hope that you have the next one up soon its been month already and you need to finish this story I just love it so much lol anyway enough scolding (heh sry bout that) I just really like this story and cant wait for you to update YAY its all so cute well anyway your a great writer and once again update soon bye bye :)
Anastasia chapter 14 . 1/4/2003
please update! i already reviewed as Angel Of Doom but u deserve so many more reviews than uy have.
Angel Of Doom chapter 14 . 12/28/2002
YAY! u updated! its been so long! and a briliant chp! there is love building btwn Augustus and Madeline yay! cant wait 4 the nxt chp! update soon plz!
DragonNight chapter 3 . 12/14/2002
hm...now that i'm reading this story again, the story reminds me of some romance stories by judith mcnaught.
Angel Of Doom chapter 11 . 12/6/2002
FANTASTIC CHAPTER!
Angel Of Doom chapter 12 . 12/6/2002
WOW! what a great chapter! its trully amazing! u have such a great talent! u have not nearly enough reviews to do this fantastic ff justice! every aspect of it is amazing! u havn't updated in months and i hope this does not mean the end of your story it would be such a shame as its amazing! i hope you update soon! one of ur greatest readers!
moonlight chapter 13 . 12/6/2002
this is a brilliant story! great plot, great characters just brilliant!

i cant wait 4 the nxt chp which i hope u post soon!
Amanda chapter 13 . 10/26/2002
i have been following this story since the start.

update! I really really really want to know what happens!
Krystal chapter 13 . 10/21/2002
Oh please do continue! I've read this all the way through. It's so wonderfully different. I can't wait to see waht will happen with Mina adn David, it would be interesting to see how (if!) they tackle the social strata should they fall in love... Madeline and Agustus are a delight to follow as well. I can't wait to see what happens, they're obviously growing toward each other and you handle it very well. Both subtle, and "obvious" enough to keep people reading! :)
Vikki chapter 13 . 5/27/2002