Reviews for No Vale la Pena (It's Not Worth It)
Blondie chapter 10 . 2/8/2002
I love it, girl! Keep it going! :)
Ilana chapter 10 . 1/31/2002
Sorry, I'm too blah right now to give an adequate review, but this is a really good story.
Blondie chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
I love this girl! :) I did like it with the Hanson, but the new names are good too! :)
Ax chapter 10 . 1/27/2002
uh... i dunno... maybe have them all get taken away? or have another one of yesi's friends somehow make it to her, and that makes them feel better? oh, and i have a challenge for u: somehow, make yesi kill a hornet, saying that it was horny. u dont hafta, but it would be funny. HMHH attacks! noooo! evil she-devil in spandex!
Ax chapter 9 . 1/27/2002
uh-oh... yesi is really screwed up... i hope shes ok!
Ax chapter 8 . 1/27/2002
awww, so sad... and, uh, i didnt really need to know that part about hallary and jordan... *cough* i swear, u ppl r corrupting me! and poor yessica... shes blind...
Ax chapter 7 . 1/27/2002
lol, ur always in a sarcastic mood. and i *cough* know who powersurge is based on! and i think i know who hillary is based on too! very good, concentration camps rnt good. did that make sense? oh well, onto the next chapter...
Ax chapter 6 . 1/27/2002
lol, very aidyn elcrom-ish thing to do!
Ax chapter 5 . 1/27/2002
hmmm... what happened to ra- i mean ryan?
Ax chapter 4 . 1/27/2002
omg, thats so sad! *tear* i hate people who write sad things... *looks at the list of stories that she's written and smiles nervously* just, uh, don't look at the genres of all my songfics, ok? i make myself cry in them... no, it was good, but sad... ok, im rambling. i didnt get enuf sleep last nite, due to my idiot bro who woke me up at 8 this morning cuz he had to get something outta the house and was locked out (my parents r in vegas for their anniversary, so im home alone, and hes staying with a friend. he came and leaned on the doorbell, causing the two dogs who were in my room to start barking, and the cat, also in my room, to meow, and all that combined woke me up. grr. and yes, i do usually sleep with two chihuahuas and a cat in my twin-sized bed with me. it is very cramped, and i get clawed and bit every nite. but they're good kitties and puppies.) ending rambling now.
Ax chapter 3 . 1/27/2002
*cough* i know who ryan is based upon *cough* im not gonna say it tho, just in case you have him reading this :P its kinda scary tho... Yesica, Jessica, they sound alike... and the bf is in the war... dude, that scared me, it sounded like gracie talking about jason and jessica b4 we all found out about his little *cough* background. well, this sounds good, and i havent found ne scary representations of myself yet! yay! on to the next chapter!
Ax chapter 2 . 1/27/2002
hmm... very good... off to read the next chapters! u know, i really should be working on my stupid personal essay or studying for my *impossible* chem test tomorrow, but im not. im reading ur fic instead! dont u feel special! and im kinda afraid to c if theres a character based off of me... help! ok, now stopping the babbling and moving on... yeah... ok, bye
quackingduk chapter 3 . 1/21/2002
hmmmm. what could it be? you couls be tricking me with the "Right about now in a romantic movie, you would expect Ryan to waltz right through the front door in crutches and I run to his aid. But this isn’t a movie now, is it?" but are you? hmmm... i dunno. And i won't know for a bit!

I have to go somewhere! dang it! Oh well. It's good. I'd say write more, but I already have the rest to read. :-D
quackingduk chapter 2 . 1/21/2002
oooo. that's actually really good. I mean it. I love the way you describe things. While the manner of speaking is juvenile in a way, your descriptions and metaphors are fantastic!
quackingduk chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
yay! I, the AMAYZING Quacking Duk, am reviewing a disclaimer! GO TEXAS! YEEHAA!