Reviews for Flying Without Wings
Kabuki-733701 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Beautiful and absolutely moving.
Jazzie Kings chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
This is truly moving, amazing. It's the kind of poem that makes you really think about your life and to just be happy with who you are and to be patient with your family especially when they get annoying.
You have a great way of writing. The only thing i caught was in the first line of the second to last stanza, afraid is spelled wrong. *_*
SocksMetal726 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
This was truly ver moving. I'm glad I found this, really I am. Thank you for this posting this work. _
HeadofVecna chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Very good poem. My only critique is that you used "drempt" so many times instead of dreamt ;)
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
wow! u moved me, and left me breathless. what else can i say except thanx, for helping realize that life is prescious and short! )
Letters to No One chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
You have not idea how much this impacted me. I know you didn't write it for me, but thank you, anyway.
Ingenue Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Inspiring. Truly...
Article chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Amazing, I find myself unable to grasp a word that portrays just how i felt when I read this. The imagry is wonderful, full of emotion (both joy and sorrow). 'Tis written beautifuly.

If all of us fellow writers had the talent that was shown in this poem, it would not be so gloriously pleasing when poems like this were found.

~Ilya
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
good, i like it
Danny Girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
aww chika-chan! I looove this poem! My response to this poem is up on just look for Nariko! luvs! ~_~ _~ _ ~_* :D:) sniffs
I am so sorry chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
Hey . I am sorry I used your title for my title .Really sorry . I never knew that anyone will right the same fic . But this is a really good fic .later...sorry
Cyllya chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Great!
Shadow of a Rose1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2000
Who was this about? Tai, Izzy, Sora, Matt, Joe or Gatomon? Nice work but who was it about?
Lys chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
Wow... was I that depressed when i wrote this? Anywho, i think that i might make this a char reflecting on their life... but im not sure who... if your reading this, email me your thoughts, ok?
Jehana chapter 1 . 8/10/2000
That was great! A beautiful poem...who's it about? I know it'll be an awesome fic!

~~Jehana