Reviews for Spirits
Nadia20 chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
*stares in awe and disbelieving* You must continue this story! Please, for the love of strawberry cheesecake! This is one of the best stories I've read on here, and certainly one of the more intriguing! Continue, update, continute, update, ditto times 153! :-O
charcoal wings chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
wowowowowowowow! really really good, and not too descriptive thank god! please continue writing!
bluecheesedude chapter 2 . 3/30/2003
ah this is good you have to write more. I have read almost all of your storys, and reviewd them. YOu will have to excuse me if i dont reiew your poems, poetry is not really my thing, but i do love your fiction. Please write more.
Amelia Mangan chapter 2 . 2/25/2002
Hi there :) Well, seeing as how this apparently hasn't been reviewed yet, which is a shame, I decided to be terribly daring and do it myself ;) Even though there's only two chapters currently up, may I offer my oh-so-humble opinion and state that thus far it is excellent - well-written (I particularly like the opening scenes), with a setting I'm jealous of for not having thought of first (;)), and intriguingly set up. Do keep going!