Reviews for Hearts of Fire!
cloudwatcher chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
That is pretty different from your every day poems. Ahh you freakin voted for bush. bang bang my head bloody against a wall of white. Oh well it is your oppion. I loved it even though i can not remember half the whats a call sits.
Mistress Jakira chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Okay this was HYSTERICAL! *laughing, well...hysterically* That was almost as insane as Captain Dingo! Heheheheeeeeee...I love this, how utterly ridiculous. *bwaha* My favorite part was "whirled peas" lol...and the part about the pig murderer...er, yeah. *laughs* You should've made one last verse and came back to the "hearts of fire" thing, but that's just what I would've done, I liked this (as you can plainly see!). Thank you for brightening my evening. Err well are evenings supposed to be bright? You've got me thinking the same way as you now! Naughty, naughty. _ waha, I love this! ~MJ

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
This is great! I love this so much oh it's just awesome and witty and crazy and i'm jealous! why didn't i think of that? this is awesome and i love it

Love Always
sheer lunacy chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
there are no word to justify how much i loved that poem. I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU! that was astoundingly funny, barely a weakmoment. you are going to get plugged in my bio, dear friend, and added to be favourite stories list. oh yes, your are. thank-you!

blue skies...
Galatyn Renner chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
I question my sanity every day. Great poem.

G. R.
Kuro Angales chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Well...as strange as it is... I LOVED IT! Good job Speedy! *pats u on the back* x;
Abi chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
That was hysterical. hahahaha.
Angela chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Uh...uh...OMG you have lost it severly! *hands over supply of morphine* You need it more than I do. But I did laugh insanely though!