Reviews for A Cruel Fate
NON-M chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Cute but very nice story. I really enjoyed reading it.
CassieMR chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
I'm a little confused... but yeah you certainly included those things...
Isima chapter 2 . 3/15/2002
This is very good as well. As someone pointed out already the randomness helps build character in this case.
Heidi chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
I don think u shoudl write about cancer. You dont know what your talking about.
Chaotic Serenity chapter 2 . 2/21/2002
::sniffles:: So sad. Very touching and poignant. I think you really captured the hopelessness of a cancer patient and her family, especially with the random references. Yes, I realize that it was a challenge, but those actually made the story all the more realistic. Well done analogies as well. My only suggetion would be detail: your settings lack it. The comparisons were nice, but where's the character detail? Otherwise, wondeful job; very touching. _ I do hope you write more.
katyruth chapter 2 . 2/12/2002
nice work...clever ideas...and a powerful story...it reminded me of something familiar, but i cant place it, keep up the good work!
Drying Tears of Blood chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
It's great that you squeezed in a lot of otherwise very different subjcts into this little story and still it manages to impress.
nova2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Who issued these challenges? Goodness, it's like a "adlibs," but you have put together a coherent story line from hitherto unrelated subjects.
Wezen Solo chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
You know what? You are exceptionally good at short stories. So good, it's not fair to others. Like poor little me. :) Anywho- Loved your story! Chris reminds me of my brother. Not that that's a good thing... )
crow girl chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
I like it. Very interesting and original! Keep up the good work!