Reviews for Fireworks
Vaush chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I liked it. over-Describing is good.
custard cat chapter 24 . 4/21/2005
I loved it! Fantastic. spectacular. right more!
Akihito Kage chapter 24 . 3/18/2005
Great fic! I love sugary endings too... I'm a sucker for mush, and this satisfied my hunger for sugar! Fwee!

Kepp writing great stuff like this!

Shadow
Kakiryu chapter 24 . 12/10/2004
*gasps* O.O My...Whoa...And with the...It was just so...I can't believe...*continues speaking in fragments for awhile*...And all I can really say is:

I LOVED IT! THAT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT! OMIGAWD!

*calms down a bit* Erm...yeah. I'm so putting this on my favorites list. You're the first one on there...heh.

Anyways, you're a genius. I bow before you. Blah, blah, have to read more of you're stuff. Etc., etc., etc.

Write more, write soon, just write. Ciao.
demoncheese chapter 24 . 10/31/2004
Bravisimo! encore, encore!
Custard Cat chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
That was a great story. I spend a lot of time reading it AL the way through! Asaire is THE BEST!
Hey, could you give me some tips? I could learn A HELL OF A LOT from you...You just have to read MY stories to know that! *Wink wink nudge nudge!* hehe
Anyway, great story. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Lady Chance chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
It's great! I'd read more, but I'm too tired at the moment...
Just fyi, the name "Britania" is (c) to Origin entertainment incorporated... as it is the name of the world in which every single one of the Ultima games for the PC takes place...
If you already know this, then, ignore me..
But I thought you might like to know..
Foxtails chapter 24 . 5/15/2004
Ya~ay a British person! I was tryin' to read it all in one go but people kept throwing me off the computer so this actually took three days u.u' anyway I really loved this story, your characters are so vivid and they're really amazing, I hope they have a happyhappyhappy ever after! *notices that fic was published over two years ago...* Oh my...I certainly wish that I had found his story earlier.
Rivana chapter 24 . 3/2/2004
Gah... *gets a lovey dovey feeling*
I'm a sucker for happy endings too, though I'm a bit crossed at you, you know. Those last two chaps were VERY confused, not fair after all this we deserve a bit more details... *sobs* Ach...nicely written anyways I really loved the letters they were so cute.
Good work, well done. But revise the two last chapters. Get a bit more details, please... *lips tremple* Pretty please? *hugz*
Thanks for the story...
AikoShrek chapter 17 . 1/21/2004
More, more, more!
AikoShrek chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Humm... time for an update? I think so.
AikoShrek chapter 23 . 10/10/2003
There had BETTER be an epilogue! /
aynon chapter 24 . 7/21/2003
I just read your story all the way through for the first time, and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

You've inspired me to start on a jester-type story I've been planning on writing.

I'm also a sucker for happy endings, so I was glad at how it ended

I'm a huge fan of descriptive writing, and you pulled it off very well-the descriptions of Asaire's costumes, his performances, the action scenes, and everything was just spectacular!

I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of your stories _
AikoShrek chapter 24 . 7/19/2003
I really enjoyed this story, but I have one question about the end... It's 6 years later? And they get married? SIX YEARS? WHAT? X.x;
Lawrence Miisa chapter 24 . 7/10/2003
Everything ends happy and well. Touching.
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »