Reviews for Fireworks
redredredred chapter 24 . 5/14/2003
thank you! i thought for a moment that you killed them! what a relief, well, love this and i'm gonna go read more of your stuff now *grins* woohoo, i'm happy! *does a little dance*

good luck on any future chapts.
Hwoarang Girl chapter 24 . 2/18/2003
Whe! *glomps you*

That was amazing! I loved it. Asaire really, really really grew on me (now my friends will have to suffer constant exclamations of 'wai!') and they thought I was hyper enough. bwahahahahahaha!

And here I have just lost my newly acquired dignified and graceful reviewing style. I loved your characterisation, and the way you bonded two souls through their letter exchanging. I thought the opening scene was beautifully described, and Tetra and Asaire's first meeting and letters kept a grin on my face - it was refreshing to see a romance start out like that! The antics of Asaire were extremely entertaining , espicially in the kitchen. Tetra was beautifully written, and I was impressed with your magic references and ability to keep to the royal speech (that would have driven me insane!) and to top it off, it was written using spellings I'm used to, and used it to create one hell of a story!

I hope you continue to write alot more, you have great style, imagination and weave amazing tales in the finish! You've really impressed me!

Take care and peace out,

~Hwoarang Girl~

*_~*
Illian chapter 24 . 12/30/2002
had to read it again, and remind ya THAT I LUVD IT You really should update some of your other stuff, ya know

~!shadow kei!~
NeKoSan chapter 24 . 11/4/2002
Waii~~~! I love this story! This is the second time I've read it...of course it only took about 3 hours to read it this time around...but it was still so great~~!

I can't remember if I added this story (and u) to my fave's list...so I'm doing that now.

Okies...going to go be hyper elsewhere. Bai~~!
Rinny chapter 24 . 8/12/2002
AHHH! I read it all in one shot... _ very sleepy at the moment. I LOVED this fic and bout to go read another one of yours I believe that I am in the middle of reading Gaurdian of an Angel and can't wait for more to come. I was SUPER glad that he survived and they were getting married. Isn't that grand! o.o I think I'll stop with my useless ranting. _ I find that I get very emotional no matter what the case; in this case Asaire and Tetra living happily! Yay! Well...I think I'll go now and do as I mentioned I will earlier in this review. Taa-taa for now! _ ~*~*~Rinny~*~*~
ShadowGal chapter 8 . 6/12/2002
Poor Asaire, having to get all scared like that and stuff! :::sniffles::: And I was right in guessing that the king might have been Asaire's dad... Hmm. Gotta read more.
ShadowGal chapter 7 . 6/12/2002
Tetra's trip sounded cool. I love Sunny! She's so adorable! I want the presents like Asaire got... And oh no! What's happened to Tetra? Guess I'd better read and find out... Good thing I don't have to wait for the next chapter to come out... :::looks relieved, runs off to read the next chapter:::
ShadowGal chapter 6 . 6/12/2002
Nice. Good to finally get some history on Asaire's part. But what'd Tetra get him for his b-day? Did I miss it, or did you not say?
ShadowGal chapter 5 . 6/12/2002
Nice song 'bout the Angel. I love Asaire's outfits. And I luv Asaire in general. And Tetra. And Sunny.
audi chapter 7 . 6/12/2002
And i'm sure we all wonder what country Michein can possibly be. Heh... i will continue to read now. Love it!
ShadowGal chapter 4 . 6/12/2002
:::huggles Asaire::: I luvs him even more.
ShadowGal chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
Cute. I just adore Virgo... And his room sounds just as messy as mine!
golden-flame4 chapter 24 . 5/15/2002
WAI!1 !1 I LIKE! WAI! WRITE MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE~~~~! *loves ur writing* _ MORE!
Lux Alexander chapter 24 . 5/2/2002
YAAAAY! _ Fluffy happy ending!... but NO! It CAN'T be over! *huge teary eyes* You'll write another story like this, won't you? *gets on knees and begs* This was fantastic _;;; And it's keeping me from my homework... but I don't care! *snugs all*
Mirai Shinranui chapter 24 . 4/29/2002
Wonderful! Splendid! And all manner of other praise you can think of. You do realize that no one is going to be happy unless you have future 'adventures' with Asaire and Tetra, don't you?

Because it's over *cries* I can now deliver my long review on the fic. For starters, I'd just like to say again how much I enjoyed it. I've read the fic *counts* 5 times and re-read my favorite chapters an indefinite number of times.

Your characters are purely a work of art. Lifelike and totally enjoyable. I can almost see them when I read it, which is the first step to any good story. I didn't like Hikari much (trying to steal Tetra!) but that's okay. Cassia and Karyl were very funny (and Cass is very cute!) Have you ever thought of doing a story with them as the main characters?

I think I'll run out of room if I continue on about how much I liked, so rather, I'll say what I didn't like (Harsh I know, but you'll learn this way right? Constructive critism and all?)

Characters and plot sometimes felt a little unsure and seemed as if you just wrote them without thinking about it. Changing character names in the middle of the story, changing key points (like age) on others. These things need to be very accurate.

There were also a lot of spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. You should definitely go over the chapters before you post them, to make sure you haven't messed anything up. I'd suggest a beta reader for both those points.

I'm going to run out of room, I know it. So again. Wonderful! Yay! *cries* IT'S OVER! *sobs more* *Tugs on sleeve* You're going to work on Guardian of an Angel now...right? Thank you for an entertaining story!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »