Reviews for Fireworks
Lady Ev chapter 24 . 4/28/2002
Great fic! Loved it.
r.mai chapter 24 . 4/28/2002
wai! an ending. D it was good but a bit disappointing. there's also that feeling u get at the end of a story. that sad feeling. too bad there wasn't a family reunion between cassia and asaire. ::sigh:: this story was really well written and enjoyable. okies baiz!
Link621 chapter 24 . 4/27/2002
*Glomps Allorien* YEAH! WHAT A GREAT ENDING! *Glomps Cass* I love him. Tetra, too. God, I'm gonna miss these guys. Anyway, thanks for the great story. I'll be looking forward to more from you. Peace. ~Link~
ivy alias chapter 24 . 4/27/2002
...FINALLY! ::squeaks::

God, if you had left it like it was at the end of the chapter before.. _
Mada DuVaris chapter 24 . 4/27/2002
YAY! i couldn't even reveiw the last chapter cause i was crying too much to type understandably. I sooo thought you killed them ALL ;_; buuuut you didn't so i am in a terribly GREAT mood now! yay yay yay yay! ::Glomps Allorien:: that was so nice of you!
the blind visionary chapter 24 . 4/27/2002
yay, happy ending! ...they got married, yes, i could tell almost immediately. good job. wow, i cant believe this is over! but yes, it was very sappy and all that stuff! i liked it...

._.

~infamous L-Chan~
r.mai chapter 23 . 4/25/2002
wah! evil, evil allorien! maui... ;_; _
r.mai chapter 22 . 4/25/2002
hiyas! yays! u finally gots a new chappie out! wah! where'd asaire go? and is tetra's sis a lesbian? and i think hikari is disillsioned with the whole marriage thing. she dun even know tetra and she's no longer cool! she's a, ick, princess. anywho, imma go to part two now! weally gloomy chappie tho! baiz!
Link621 chapter 23 . 4/24/2002
*Falls over* Ack... Write Epilogue soon... *dies*

Rhea: *Poke* Hey, now that I have my own story, can I be the star of your reviews?

Luka: Don't joke! *Cries* You won't let him, right?

Erm... whatever, I don't care. I'm just so sad about this story ending, but Tetra is da man, seriously! The thing about it being "his damn business" was so cool and so funny that I was practically rolling with laughter. I was so proud of him! (Or something like that)

Luka: You won't, will you?

Are you still worried about that? Mou... Anyway, good work! I'm excited for the Epilogue. Ciao. ~Link~
Lux Alexander chapter 23 . 4/24/2002
*whimpers* Eek! You'd better post the epilogue or I'm going to have a heart attack! O_o;;; Aah! Nononono! You must write more! *hits evil king with a baseball bat* B stard! _
the blind visionary chapter 23 . 4/24/2002
if that's really the ending, i hate you...but since there /is/ an epilouge, i wont hate you if it happens to change something.

these last few chapters have been great and all, and i cant wait to see how you really end it..this has been a fun read. ._.

Trisha: ::screams, and holds box of tissues:: NOOOO! WHYYY?

Randy: I still think it's all that stupid crystal's fault...

Trish: uh...that was like, a million chapters ago..

Randy: oh, i know.
Mirai Shinranui chapter 23 . 4/24/2002
I can't believe you left it there! *cries* noooo! I never want this to end! It can't! *wails more* Another good chapter(s) though. Very much enjoyed. Can't wait for that epilogue.
golden-flame4 chapter 21 . 4/23/2002
AH! MORE MORE MORE! VERY GOOD!
Mirai Shinranui chapter 21 . 4/20/2002
Oh I just _knew_ something bad was going to happen. I'm going to cry! You have to get them back together and in only one more part! I know the next one is going to be great!
r.mai chapter 21 . 4/17/2002
wahhhh! -_- maui. ended so soon. anywho, i simply ADORE youre story. it's so interesting the way u write is neatos. erm...sorry if this all sounds familiar. my vocabulary doesn't expand beyond this when i become brain dead which is what i am half the time. o.O next chapter please! baiz! u are SOOOOOO kewl allorien. and eh...cliff hangers suck! okies baiz.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »