Reviews for The Hunter's Moon
Lestette chapter 2 . 4/3/2004
Excellent character description! Not to mention the connection between the characters. The story works so much better for the reader when they have a good grasp on what the characters physical appearance is. I like how they are lecturing about vampires as well. I think that is very clever. You'd think with all the hunting and such that they do they'd want to forgete about it and lounge around when they aren't hunting. I really like your ideas for the story. I only found on little typo in this chapter, otherwise it is great that way too. I hope you update this soon. I look forward to finding out what happens next.
Note: If you were wondering where the typo was it's "Well, since the bell is about to ringlet me tell you what..." _
Lestette chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Well that was pretty intense. Good use of description and scenery. I really like your characters and the way you use them to work really well with the story. Lots of authors toss around characters that don't really fit in with the story or the basic idea of the story even. I like the idea behind your story too. Ruthless vampire hunters. I would really like to know who or what they are looking for if they keep questioning these vampires. Must be something pretty big. Keep up the good work.
Azalee Schmetterling chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
I want more! ASAP
White lady chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
A little confusing on where the characters are placeed but the story wuz super and hope u write the next chapter soon.
Marius chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Cool. Not what i was expecting, but still cool.

Keep it up.

-Marius
Wynter chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
The Hunters ARE the bad guys right? And it's going to stay that way, right?