Reviews for The Art of Dying
TheHappySkaterChild chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Whoa. That was great. In my opinion "The Artist" was much better than "Requiem", but they were both good!
Jiasa who is on another lasy streak and may never sign in again chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
0_o morbidness... I like these. Much so. And I am going to restain myself from my usual ranting as to why the hell -I- can't write poetry this good.
Jolie17 chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
omy... you're a good writer. really. i mean it. i like the second one. so do u kno i found some good good pics of lij? lol... go to . and look for the elijah pics...they're cute.

luvyas hun

jolie
Philosophe chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Wow...I didn't like "Requiem" as much, but it was a neat way of introducing the next poem. "The Artist" was incredible. Graphic, as the summary said but wonderfully, beautifully morbid.

-Bob
Lord Perry of Sussex chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Absolutely marvelous! The imagery invades one's mind and banishes all foreign thoughts to the extremities of existence. I must say, I was greatly disturbed by both of them, the poems, and look forward to reading any future works of yours in this genre.
RealmLost chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
That is quite good. I can't wait until you add more to it.. I loved the second one... dark and mysterious with hidden meaning... Well done, my mortal minion.

RealmLost
Meghanna Starsong chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Oh my gosh! I like your poetry! Both of them speak volumes! Lots of hidden depths! Disturbing, dark...