Reviews for The Price of Fame
LettuceGirl chapter 2 . 9/15/2002
Ooo . . I like this one too. Good story! Keep it up! :)
Nookypoo chapter 2 . 3/3/2002
Your a great writer! KEep up the great work! I'm adding you to my favorite author list! :)
Jay Cole chapter 2 . 2/3/2002
Ah... Great job.

Too bad the stories I read don't get updated as often as the stories I write.

Keep it up ;)

-Jay-
Peachyz chapter 2 . 2/3/2002
That was really good! I do hope you continue. I also hope this isn't gonna be sappy and no fun! Great story and concept!
jazzy olives chapter 2 . 2/3/2002
aaww, i feel bad for shaun! lol, nice job, cant wait to see what happens! update soon:-)
SUPRISE chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
Hey Quirk! For the record, this is going to be another awesome trip to story land...I love it! You got me hook'd like a teenybopper to a boyband poster! Haha, like that analogy? yah me too! You will do awesome on this story...I just know it! *SMILE!* Yah, you are probably thinking, where in the freak is TIE or SAS (haha, your abb. are becoming useful now!) Sorry, I start spring semester this week, ahhh! Help, Dont worry, they will be up!I promise! Just don't get too antsy! So before I ramble on and on and ON, I will leave with this to ponder on...YOU ROCK AND YOU KNOW IT!

xoxo...Gen "QUIRK #2"
Twisted Rose chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
It's pretty good. I hope to see the next chapters in the near future.
Jay Cole chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
*Thumbs up* Great job (as usual) but this doesn't mean you're putting your other one on hold does it? AAAnyway, update soon ;)

-Jay-
Sugar Jones chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Hey! I like this one so far! Definitely very good! And like I said, you're too modest! You really are! LOL Great work!

-Taryn :0)
jazzy olives chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
aw, this is really good! no surprise there :) i like this one, definetly continue!