Reviews for A Heartful
RyKnOw Starfuct sic chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
I like this one...it makes me feel better...I'm not the only one...I'm so hungover...

-RYKNOW
evil-togepi1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
This poem is great.
the Queen of Jupiter chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
I love the metaphors used in this poem. Keep writing! :)
Spruceton Spook chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
Whoa . . . hehe. Man, if I had written a poem after studying chemistry, it would've been WAY out there and censored in numerous places. LOL We work in mysterious ways. _ Geez, I don't read poetry very often because I am so bad at deciphering it, but this was interesting. I liked it, but if I try to go into detail about what I think it means I'd probably embarrass myself. Heehee. Very good, though. So many people are good at poetry, and you're on of them. Mine are always straight to the point and usually rhyme. -_- LOL I love stuff like this though. Byes! And thank you for your lovely review! ~_
Llyxius chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Wow, physics *is* good for something! Now, I have to make the most of this, I so rarely get to review for you. *hint hint poke poke* _~ Let's see...I like the first sentence. i. And the second, and the "loving crazy feeder" part. It sounds crazy itself but it makes sense in context. Now you need to post something else...oh, how could I forget, you have to WRITE something first! That does help-go finish your digi fic, you silly nut! _~

Hugs,