Reviews for Baby Of Mine
Half-Empty-Glass chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
That was so emotionally wonderful. I loved it. Though I have not had a miscarrige, I can feel your emotions through this poem. I hope everything works out for you. Keep on writing. :)
nuclear red chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
*cries*

That was so beautiful. I can relate completely. I lost my baby girl "Callie" to miscarriage in the first trimester very very recently. The pain is unbearable, but you put it into words beautifully. Keep writing, and never forget your baby that would have been. E-mail me sometime, we can talk. *big huggz*

-Nuclear Red
StregaLuna chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
i'm sorry for ur loss.. It hurts to lose somthing, altho i've never experenced a loss like urs..it's still sad.. good poem.. lots of feelings. good job from the writer's block

~stregaluna
Lux's Confusion chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
this is soo...pretty. although i can't imagine going through emotions that you went through, this poem really was sad to read and i can almost feel your pain in it.
Impressionist chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
have you ever heard of the christian group called "watermark"? they have a song called "baby" (I think that's what it's called). anyway, it's a beautiful song and so incredibly sad. it's about her miscarriage. I'd encourage you to listen to it. I love your poem, and feel your pain. Not firsthand, because I haven't experienced this, but I will pray for you.
Alexandria Queen of Dreams chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
*sniff*aww...lord..
LunarRaise chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
:'( You would've been a great mother to the baby. This shows tremendous emotion!
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
beautiful, I am so sorry for your loss. My friend's mom when through something like that(I actully wrote about it and posted it here) and I can't even begin to understand how it feels. I am so sorry.