Reviews for Desperado
Stygian chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Good beginning, good details, plenty of places this story could go, but is this all?
Drying Tears of Blood chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
I was surprised to find out this was birthed by a challenge. It was very nice. Never lacking in detail, imagery ever convincing, almost perfect pace for its length. It's really hard to see faults considering all the restrictions but I guess I'm just too tired at the moment. I'll take a second look later and report if I see significant flaws. OK?
Mark B chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
yet another amazing story. Now this is really my kind of story. very good. PS what is the line from the Egales song?
nova2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Hmmm, as your self-dubbed best (and newest) reader, I have a couple bones to pick. First of which is the metion of a newspaper headline: Unseen theif takes necklace right from neck of confused woman. I must say that the analytical mind sometimes in my head put out red flags in regards to this. Don't you think that the missing necklace would be filed under lost rather than stolen, and therefore not make headlines? Isn't it more probable that the robbed woman would be questioned on whether she simply lost it? From the other stories that I've read, I know that you can make that more believable. And I don't quite understand the second chapter. Was this an assignment challenge? And are you going to finish the story? Puuleeze say yes!