Reviews for The Forbidden Legends
James Michaelis chapter 28 . 7/14/2007
Bravo! You've quite the flair for literature.
Forbidden Hero chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
Good story. I must read more so I can have a better opinion.
SeraphJewel chapter 23 . 4/9/2003
okay, so the sudden switch from Kris to Cassandra as narrator was... sudden. and i never thought that khartoum was afraid of anything! showing their fears really brought these characters to life, even more so than before! cool!
SeraphJewel chapter 22 . 4/3/2003
i only partly know what's going on, but it's really awesome. i guess i have to read your other story to find out about Project Gilgamesh, eh? you crafty devil *winks* wish i thought of that. Genji seems like a nice fellow. gee, i hope they can beat thanatos! oh, btw, is Kris supposed to be you or something?
Shadowscribe chapter 4 . 8/19/2002
*laughs* This is quite amusing, as well as well-written. I'll read more soon, when I get the chance...You should try posting your original fics like this on Elfwood. They're really good! *grin* You're not on my favourites list for no reason, after all...
Fernalidana chapter 3 . 5/3/2002
0.0 Khartoum certainly likes that "extra air holes" line. and "bull-nonsense". is that even a word? i guess i can forgive it because of his age, but really. bull-nonsense? whatever. he's your character.
AkinZR chapter 28 . 5/2/2002
ooo! that was lovely! _
AkinZR chapter 27 . 4/30/2002
YAY! that was good, and I liked the detail/description

but there's one problem ;)

not enough ppl have read it!

D that made my day (:
AkinZR chapter 25 . 4/27/2002
woo! i just read chapter 26. i hope there will be a...ummm...is it a prologe? (pre...pro..) ya! that's right.

I think the discription of the 8 gardians (i'm not the best speller) and Thanatos could of been better but hey, it's still good. _

D
AkinZR chapter 26 . 4/27/2002
this story is really good (I haven't read chap. 26 yet though) The plot is great, the only thing is you could be a little more discriptive (places, ppl, etc.). other than that, this is a great story. :)
Tara Wilson chapter 21 . 4/17/2002
WHOA! YOUR SO AMAZING AT WRITING FICS! This was a great read for me! You've probably become one of my fav authors too! If you like Action/Adventure stories check out Angel-Goddess' story, 'Plant of Athorny' or sumthing it's good. Here's her link I think ... . ?storyid726940

Luv,

Tara
Sweetie129 chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Could this get any better? That is my only question! I love it. If you get the chance please check out my story. It's my first. I could really use some opionions. I don't mind critism! Thanks:)
M.T. Larkon chapter 4 . 3/27/2002
Five Words- T!

You could rule out some of the published authors!
Fernalidana chapter 6 . 2/24/2002
does ivy really have to be so annoying? she's too much like amelia/relm/yuffie/mihoshi/every other annoying or hyper character i know! and PLEASE describe her! i know what she looks like, but other readers don't unless you tell them!
Fernalidana chapter 28 . 2/24/2002
if you believe in legends, and i hope you do! i like cassie the best of all of these guys! if i could draw, i would draw her. it's nice to see her up here where the world can enjoy her! oh, and the others too, i guess