Reviews for Slipknot
Sapphire Weapon chapter 10 . 3/13/2002
Ooh, what's gonna happen when they get to Mon Angela? *crosses her fingers and hopes for bishounen with angel wings*

Delphi's in love with someone too? Who's he in love with? Hope it's not unrequited, for once...non-unrequited...requited? Hmm, anyways...moremoremore! _

Sugar high... *twitches*
Hwoarang Girl chapter 10 . 3/13/2002
Only 9 more to go? T_T nevermind. It had better have an absolutely amazing wonderous etc. ending.

So they're gonna go find the angels? o.o

Kushro: Who cares? I'm loved! Mwahaha! *_*

Ciira: _ shaddup.

*Kushro runs about grinning then stops to point at Luka, then glomps Link on the head again and grins cheekily*

Ciira: Please take him now. I'll fake his death too, so he is never found again, mwahaha-

Kushro: O_O

Ciira: I was only kidding..._;

Write more soon! REALLY REALLY SOON! *huggles Link* I look forward to it, and if you do it really quick I'll- lend you Kushro? Heehee. MOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!

Take great care! One day I'll have to start mailing ya so we can chat more, for sure.

Peace out _~
Shai Ryder chapter 9 . 3/8/2002
Sweet story! I love little Thain, but I also like Kai! Please write a Kai and Thain scene (doesn't have to be...ya know). The love those two have for their Master is quite touching. *heart swells* Okay...now I need something angsty!
Sapphire Weapon chapter 9 . 3/8/2002
*squeals* This just gets better and better! _

I demand that you drag this story out for as long as possible...pleasepleaseplease? I don't even care who ends up with who, they're all so adorable!

*skips off to add this to her favourites list*
Hwoarang Girl chapter 9 . 3/8/2002
Ooh... things gettin' hot between Luka and Thain then? Heehee, how sweet!

Kushro: Sweet...? That's not what came into my head...

Ciira: Well it wouldn't be the same for us, duh...

*Kushro runs over and glomps Link on the head*

Kushro:See Link? I like you too

Ciira: _; C'mon H.G let's leave the weirdo here.

*Kushro pouts whilst Ciira waltzs over to H.G*

I think I've taken enough of your time! *huggles Link * Keep writing! PUT THE NEXT PART UP SOON! Pleeeeeeeeasssssssseeee! Pleeeeaaaaaaasssssiiiieeees and I'll loan you out Kushro? *blinks sweetly* Well take care! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Kushro: O_O!
Hwoarang Girl chapter 8 . 3/7/2002
Ooh! So they're both leaving? I guess you feel kinda sorry for Luka... to tell you the truth I feel really sorry for poor Laural, but I would cos he's my fave. *huggles Laural tightly*

PUT THE NEXT PART UP REALLY SOON! *jumps on the spot screaming loudly* Pleeeeeaaaaaaaseeeeeee?

You rule, not only do you have this coolie fic, you also share my feelings of dire hatred towards those stupid bitches Xiaoyu & Rinoa... *cringes*

So take care, peace out!*huggles Link*

~x~ Hwoarang Girl ~x~

*_~*
Sapphire Weapon chapter 8 . 3/6/2002
OMG, I was nearly in tears for a second there when I thought Thain had been stabbed! ; _ ;

And I feel sorry for poor Laural as well...and Jared...and, well, everyone isn't stuck in a love triangle so much as a hexagon with about 20 extra lines...but that's why I love it! _

So Luka is really a demon prince, right? This is getting /very/ interesting...
Hwoarang Girl chapter 7 . 3/5/2002
All I have to say is you had better update this soon! Especially since it's going on faves _ I love this story! It's so addictive...

So, update, update, UPDATE!

*takes deep breath* There. Got it all out.

*_~*
ileyna chapter 7 . 3/3/2002
i like this, its a tad confusing but i'd be glad to see you post more.
Sapphire Weapon chapter 7 . 3/2/2002
Waii, poor lil' Thain...I'm so glad he got rescued before anything really bad happened! ; _ ;

This is a really good story so far, with some very cute characters (I love Kai and Thain) ...I hope Thain can get better somehow...*huggles Thain* (Thain is my favourite, BTW _ ;)

Please continue!
Silent Shinigami chapter 7 . 3/2/2002
I love this! Thain is sooooo sweet! All of the characters are really cool. Please please please write the next chapter really really soon! _
Guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2002
its great
taiorami chapter 6 . 2/26/2002
*Laughs* This just keeps getting better and better! But...why Thain! I want Thain...I'll trade you Diamond for Thain. *Grummbles* I don't believe anyone would take him, he's such a sweetie. Post soon!
Taiorami chapter 4 . 2/19/2002
*Is kinda disturbed* Isn't that a fork...ehhh...I'm rooting for Luka and Thain...I like Thain...ummm...*laughs* I love this, I refuse to wait for more! *deathglare* Get to work!
Taiorami chapter 3 . 2/12/2002
*giggles* Aww,t his is so damn cute, I just can't wiat for another chapter, and the preview looks funny. (No, I'm not letting you cook, Rouge! Not my favorite vase) Is it possible to find something halirous before you actually read it? anyway I'll be here,waiting for another chapter.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »