Reviews for Daddy's Boat
cratermaker chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
-sniffling- That was sooo sad... I cried the whole time... TTATT It was so beautiful, though. BAAAW! -sobsob-
Definition chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
This is truly heartbreaking, and at moments, I feel the urge to weep with the intensity of this. Everything is so well portrayed - sadness, sorrow, the child innocence of Cameron's misunderstanding, the broken heart of Cameron's mother. Well done, and I thank you for submitting this.
Hole Buddies chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
that was so sad! It was very well written. YOu could understand why the little boy wouldn't believe in the death of his father. I love how you ended it with the boat.
Captain Kelsey chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
*wipes eyes* This is so sad and so sweet. I LOVED this my favorite fictionpress story. You REALLY should get this published. I would buy mulitple copies.
colorful chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Gosh that is such a wonderful story. Its amazing and I have tears in my eyes as we speak...and that's an accomplishment. Think of having that published!
Cookie Gestapo chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I cried twisce during this story.
smilebomb chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
This story seriously made me cry. I love it. Definate fave.
Claudio Sanchez chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
if i were a more sentimental person, i do believe i would have cried...very pretty.
Bakadesu chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Touching beyond words, I was on the verge of tears. It showed me the beauty of faith and its power to guide even small children through hard times.
By the way, I'm an atheist. I don't care. Your piece was still deeply moving and touching - I love you!
bettyinthewomb chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
aww man, that's really sad...i really like it though. it's quite well writen, the voice is very strong and that's probably what gives it the power it has. even though i personally am not christian, and heavily religious stories usually annoy me, i think you did a good job of incorporating religion and it didn't really bother me in this case. this is a very emotional story. there were some really cute parts that made me smile, and a few points that reminded me of how simply children can word very deep concepts (even though i know you're not a child, but the voice is done so well that i felt like a child read it, except that it had better spelling/grammar, haha)

good job...i hope you review some of my work as well :)
jen chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
That was probably the saddest, sweetest story I've ever read! That explanation with John 14 was perfect. You know, I came looking at your user info and such 'cause i wanted to see if you had anything new up for "Gradual Love", (which you haven't updated in 2 mos, i might add!) and when i saw this story i figured it was gonna be from Gohan's p.o.v. after Goku died, but it was much better this way, i think. you've got some serious writing skills, and the Christian flavor is an added bonus. anywho, keep it up!
Something Washed Ashore chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Amazing... one of the most touching stories I've ever read. Thank you so much for this; you've got incredible talent.
Jen chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Hi, yes I am the Jen from the review down below. Sorry, when I wrote that review I while ago, I was panicing.

This story is really touching, and beautiful. I have really enjoyed reading it. Your fanfictions, Leia, are true art. Brillant masterpieces in their own glorious way. Please keep writing. I can't wait for the updates for 'Damsel In Distress? Not Likely!' and 'Gradual Love'.

Thank-You Leia!

Jen
IndigoGoddess chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
God, I should have never read this! My dad leaves to Hong Kong for the month of April, and my family LIVES in Toronto, oh my, I am going to be so scared, I now think, what if this happens to my daddy :(

Jen
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
*crying* Wow, Leia. That is so sad. I actually have tears running down my face.