Reviews for I am your absolute
Kasia chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
I like this. It flows together, and it sticks in your head! It's really dramatic, and I like it a lot.
Gevo chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
love it!
The Angry Generalization chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Wow, I can't believe that flame that 'Megan' left you. Childish use of end rhyme? Lady, *Shakespeare* used end rhyme! I wish that lady's had the nerve to author sign it. Just who does she think she is! Why I oughta... Anywho, "But my time will come, be prepared, There- repaired to a fairness impared." Betcha can't say *that* five times fast! I like the last stanza too. It's a tounge twister, but more powerful. It's just so, sooo... funky! (I don't know. running out of synonyms) Well, now. This poem ain't exactly happy. Not angry either. Just arrogant. It's cocky. I like it!
Susanne Estelle chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
Wonderful use of rhyme! Wonderful job finding interesting words! I respect knowledgeable and unique rhyming and this has earned that.
Chaos Bringer chapter 1 . 2/19/2001
Megan? You think this is "choppy", read some of mine. You'll pop a vein. Hopefully a bunch of them. Great job, Ushio. Megan is just jealous.
traeumenHerz chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
I shudder to envision such a thing. I wonder, how have you come by such a thing? The beauty of your poems could belong to some other realm, and it's kinda hard for silly people like me to understand it. But I like to think about things a lot.
Faelai chapter 1 . 9/6/2000
well, that was an interesting poem, but i didn't really like the way it was 'vague and slightly unevoking.'
Megan chapter 1 . 8/25/2000
Another poem that abuses the English language through its poor choice of vocabulary. Your blatant disregard for the proper structure of a poem is revolting. Next time, if you feel compelled to sink to the childish use of end rhyme, please consider counting your syllables so as not to destroy your already choppy rhythm.
Starry chapter 1 . 8/25/2000
Very nicely written- it shows such emotion. However, next time you review others, maybe you should give construction criticism instead of brushing it off as another poem.
Kate Davis chapter 1 . 8/13/2000
Your poems are almost always on a whole other level, one that than my mind can hardly comprehend. But once I have read them a few times, the true meaning begins to seep in. Your use of rhyme is some the best I have ever read - you are a true poet. Thanks for the reviews.