Reviews for What is This?
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Ahh...that's really sweet and sad...lots of mixed emotions. But this really touches me, and makes me think of myself. I have 'liked' and even 'loved' someone before...for lack of better words, I can't show them. Rather, I can tell them, but because I am not certain of myself or of the love I am able to give, I can never really give it. Nor can I accept it.

Ok, I am totally rambling...but this is a GREAT poem to get me thinking that deeply. Thanks for a great read, and a replay of emotions.
Baby Rose1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
You put so much emotion into your writing, I admire you for that. Not everyone can do that. But if you really can't seem to let out emotion any other way, just write about it and let the person you feel for read it.

I'm sure that's all they woul really need to know how much you care :o)

~Baby Rose~
Valerie Mackin chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
It amazes me how much you are able to pour yourself into your work. This is so real, so...Wow. I must say, I can't exactly empathize with you on this one...I've never been in love. But. I don't even know what to say in this review. The emotion you are able to shien through the words is just so real, so raw. Okay, I'll stop rambling now.
Gabrielle Day chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Wow. I get the impression that you're a very deep person who takes emotion seriously. I admire that.