Reviews for Tangent
Amaris chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
This one's nice. I like how you twist the question you were asked, back to the audience (I suppose you could say that's who you're speaking to).
Aviendha19 chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
oh, i like this one. its got a real.. dirty, cruddy feel. a close to earthness. like american history x. like the fleas that crawl on the underbelly of society, like the muck in the bottom of the barrel... hmm i like it
allie cole chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
That's cool, the way you ended it off with a question... it leaves mystery behind it all. I like it!

-al
Impressionist chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
I did like it. very much. tictacs...hmm...NOPE! Won't getcha high. but if you can prove me wrong, let me know...
erisedilla chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
like the tying in with the beginning... very all over the place, but cool at the same time... good job, 8.5/10
Glass November chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Hm. It's very well-written (I think I need a new vocabulary...or a thesaurus...but anyway) and it's vaguely disturbing. Strange, yes, but in a good way. It reminds me of the musical group Catatonia...but as I seem to be the only person who's heard of them, that probably means nothing to you. :) Keep up the *fantastical* work!
Meghanna Starsong chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
it's not weird! it's challenging! bahaha! the speaker is telling the other person to get out of his/her space. maybe, even, it's a girl going against the stereotypical boundaries women are supposed to have. good!
A.J.Peart chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
I like it!

See? It's short.
takichan chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
interesting...is this another relationship thing? The tic tac thing is kinda weird, but i like it.
Wuser chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Me likes this one very much! It's very highschooler goer typical. ) And I just noticed that I've been putting "Wu" instead of "Obake-chan" AHHHH!-!
freeze dried chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
great piece...i hope to see more pieces like this on ...