Reviews for I Always Knew I Was Different
Wild Mage1 chapter 2 . 5/8/2002
Oh, I love it! It is really brilliant. But, I'm not *sniff sniff* on your bio. ::tear:: I feel SO unloved. My birthday is next Wendsday, I can't wait! Math tommrow, ugg... :(

~Wild Mage
LittleCinderGirl chapter 2 . 3/27/2002
OOOO! Write more!
Sapphire Midnight chapter 2 . 3/17/2002
I love it-ey! - It is sooooooooooooooo coooooool! Write more as soon as you find time to! It's soooooooooooooooo good! i UP-LOADED some new stuff so read it kay? :) hee hee! Write more soon!
LittleCinderGirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Hey sarah Bearah! Sup? Hey, I reviewed your story a while ago( I think ) But it didn't come up, but this story is so good. Eric is such a hottie! You picked a perfect guy for this story. Tall dark and handsome! Perfect discription! Well, keep writing great stories! And get on and review mine! Please! I have two new stories on!
worldwarwanton chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
SO GOOD! TOTALLY KEEP ON WRITING! You're friend Sapphire Midnight might ask you to read my stories so a slight warning before you do:

BEWARE!
Sapphire Midnight chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
COOOOL! Isn't fanfiction GREAT Sar-Bear? I already read this chapter before but i thought I'd giv you a review anyway. Aren't I nice? :) J/K

(If your gunna kid around then don't answer that!)

:) Review my story and my poem okay? You're the best!

-Megan
SilverBolt too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
I know there's other stories like it out there, but I liked it- keep going, it's good so far...mystery is good...suspence is good...two of my favorite elements...

~SilverBolt