Reviews for Julia
Catherine Julia Jefferson chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
It's so sad! It's amazing, though.
lovelikeamixtape chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
lord. this is beautiful. i love your descriptions.
The Phantom in Box 5 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
wow...that's all i can say. very beautiful. a very good use of the name Julia, which just happens to be mine. You've done us Julia's proud! wow...
Mormon Princess 1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Nice long poem you have here really good!
o0MyToUrNiQuEt0o chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Very nicely done
born blue chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
one of the most beautiful and touching poems i have read... amazing
someone chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
beautiful
Starrby chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
It's very touching- you got a message across- I can't discribe what it was, but there was definately something there.

I didn't understand this line:

"But I'll really not that sad."

Other than that I found nothing wrong. It was very good, and I'm glad I got to read it.

~Starry
Andreah chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Very good. Extremely good. It made me go to the verge of tears. *sniff* Poetry like this shows you what it's like to lose a loved one. *sniff* Beautiful.
Alexa chapter 1 . 8/22/2000
This is one of the best poems I have ever read, "Starry". I was almost in tears when I got to the end. Wow. I am really, really impressed. Congradulations on the great job. I hope you write more soon.
emilie chapter 1 . 8/21/2000
it was fab-u-lous
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/15/2000
This poignant poem eloquently shows the innocence of youth, while also conveying intense emotion on the part of the older sister. The reader shares her pain and her small joys. I loved it!
Tzivia chapter 1 . 8/15/2000
This is one of the most touching pieces of writing that I have ever seen. I almost cry every time I read it! If I didn't know any better I would think that you were describing your own personal experience. Your poetry is outstanding!