Reviews for Litterary Nerve: Love is like cranberry juice
Squidlers chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
lol-great analogy!

"...like the cranberries on your French imported blouse..." lol!
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
You don't know how close I came to passing this story up. The 'Love is like...' is used so much. Needless to say I'm glad I stopped for a look-see. This is beautiful. Just enough humor to make you smile, but with an undercurrent of truth. Write on!
PinkApocalypse chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
AHHAAA! I loved this little piece - it brough a smile to my face. The words just seem to flow from your heart, you are a very talented writer!
BeautifulWickedness chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Aaaaaaaaaaaw! That's so sweet! When I clicked on it I thought it would be a humor thing. I thought "What the hel does live have to do with cranberry juice?" That was soooo nice! I'm to young to be dating and such but in a few months or years or whenever I do start dating I shall keep this in mind!
McKay chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
That was beautifully written and makes at least as much sense as anything else I've ever heard on the subject.

And I love the line "You stare at your hands and wonder why the plastic is suddenly smarter than you"

(among others)
Omni1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
It does make sense. And even if it didn't, the mark of true genius, at least, what we ascribe as being genius, is that many contemporarys dont understand or can't understand. If there is true artistic merit on behalf of the writer, and if there is true artistic desire to understand on behalf of the reader, then there will be a meaning attributed to the messege regardless. And one does not have to search very far to find meaning in this.
Julee chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Wow, I never thought of it like that, and it makes sense! Prior to reading this I'd heard "Love is like basketball" And that one I found very disturbing as I have no athletic abilities.

This was very well written and I think, that in five minutes I'll still understand.

Bravo! Now have you got one that describes the male brain? That would make you my hero. -Julee
nova2 chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Somehow, I don't think that this is going to make sense in the morning. But it makes sense now. How could I have ever thought otherwise? Great way to explain one of life's undying mysteries...