Reviews for The Black Plague
kupomo chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Well I read the plague, by albert camus, and let me tell you, he might be a great writer and existencalist, but you sure make this sound more interesting than his book! This poem goes under the haunting images category. sent chills up and down my spine when i pictured the last couple of lines. once again, good job!
xSwEeTxDrEaMeRx chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
HAMIE! hahaha...i thought it was koo tari-chan...very...deep...very...gloomy...very...dark...very...u...eh...KEEP UP DA GOOD WORK! (i'm still waiting for IT)
Kinoto Masako chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
:pouting: how come hamie gets more review than i do... :sigh:... oh well.. another great one... this one ish REALLIE good... ah.. da great death of man... :smile: they deserve it.. :laughing insanely: muhahahhahaha ... okaie... :creeping away to hide: hamie's gonna kill me now...
Christine chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
hm... THE BLACK PLAGUE!... i should be happy about dis time of death... but no... Malina and Ocarina and all the rest think it's cold, cruel, heart-wrenching and all da other grasping things they can shoot at me... i like depressing stuff... yeah... but does that include death? Does death for others make me happy? or is it the depressing thing...
Deftonish Sigh chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
_ woah... ::silver stands and gives Iridescence Pure a standing ovation:: i am soo jealous i wish i could have wrote something like that. you really caught the darkness my sweet.