Reviews for Sick
Aliet Faslami heh IZ authors don't sign in much chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Holy Jhonen's boxers! Wait.. does Jhonen WEAR boxers..? *smacks herself for going off-topic*

Damn.. I know who this is about. That bastard has a date with the business end of my flamethrower! How dare he! Poetry is a great way to get your emotions out, I know. Great work! And I love ya!

Zim: AF-human? I need my computer back now!

Me: Aww.. c'mon squirt! I got more to read!

Zim: *sighs* Fine..
JadeWing chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Whoa! What a jackass! Oh my god-who was this? I never heard...::marches up and down the room, swearing profusely:: I am gonna god damn kick his ass!
Slash puppie chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
Yo, Silverfairy! Thanx for your review. Your poetry is really very good- I like this one especially, as it conveys the bitterness really well and is very powerful. Keep it up! :) -Fever
Sapphire Midnight chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
That is a perfect poem for a time like this! You were sick... but now your better! :) YAY!
LouisaIm not signed in chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Hey babe! Oh my gosh, i realize that that isn't a really happy poem, but there is something about it that is like, holy shit! That is so good! You and Meggie write so good, and i totally suck! That poem is really good! Oh, i finally got my story on, but i couldn't find it when i searched, but I know its on here, so yeah, luv ya!