Reviews for Vampire Bleak
momo chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Yaay! Cool fic! Continue please!
Thorn chapter 3 . 3/12/2002
awesome, write more!
Mode of Missa chapter 3 . 3/5/2002
Hee.. *is Melissa* *or... Is Meliese...* I WONDER WHO KARYL'S CHARACTER IS... HMM... *strokes chin* LOL. You really need to stop throwing people you know into fics other than making them up... Lazy, lazy girl. And you have short chapters... Or else I have reeaaalllyyy long ones... Oh well.. *thumbs up* Goo' Job!
B. Fisher chapter 3 . 2/17/2002
Kind of a Mayfair Witches meets Vampire Chronicles in high school thing? I like the idea immensly actually. And I like what you do with it. In some places the dialogue seems forced though, especially in chapter 3 where the groups meet. I think what's getting to me is that I imagine vampires/witches as being wise, worldly type beings, and you have them as typical bickering teenagers. It works, just not for me. That's not a flame though, because the work is original and well written, and you write the characters well... I just don't have a taste for them.

Thanks for sharing your work! Please R&R some of my work (or all of it..lol) if you get the chance. I would love to hear what you think.