Reviews for Armageddon
SJose chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Hi,

I saw your passion for writing, and I think you will be interested to post your work on Bookmato.

Bookmato is a dedicated website for original independent books on Internet which is focusing on presenting books composed online to a larger audience around the world. Go to the following link to check it out. It is 100% free to share/sell your work on Bookmato and you have 100% copyright and control!

.info

In addition to the ability of posting your finished or in-progress work, Bookmato is the only website where you can sell your in-progress book as a serial thanks to its content organization and by chapter purchasing system! You can add your book and let readers purchase it chapter by chapter.

Bookmato gives readers the best online reading experience, especially for serializations!

Bookmato also offers some Internet book promotion tutorials for authors!

You can register as an author at

Number Zero chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Hm, nice... good story

by the way, if you have time please read, LOZ: Advent of War. Thanks...

Republicae Haenasta!(Long live the Republic!)

Thanks again.
I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount chapter 7 . 9/13/2002
This is a great story you going to post more of it here?I hope that you will.

Could you maybe read and review my origonal vampire novel?Thanks if you can and keep writing.
gaile chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Nice
Azalee Schmetterling chapter 5 . 3/26/2002
Awesome. If you were to add a beginning on how the vampire's took over and introduce the characters more and talk of how they formed I think it would make a really great movie.
liberty chapter 5 . 3/5/2002
i think you have talent and your original story is actually original
Autolycus chapter 4 . 2/7/2002
good job a nice take on vampires

keep it up!
Agent Green chapter 4 . 2/7/2002
Hey Gunn,

Harris seems like a pretty cool character in this story.I read this chapter and the others. But one problem he has is that he thinks he will not succeed in some spots in the story. Good job on the characters. There likely to succeed in there mission.