Reviews for The Gift of the Air Spirits
Scarlett Davidson chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I really like this, even thought it is sad. This story is well written, and has a good moral
delicate-death chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Wow you must have got a good grade with this story. I liked it alot! Good job.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Really enjoyed that; short, effective, which is exactly what a fable should be. It has a hint of pandoras box around it too, which again I think is really good.
Colastar chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I love japanese folk-tales, and this one was so neat! I love it a lot!
Keyboard Master chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
I've said it before and I'll say it again: the Japanese are wweeiirrdd!
(weirdcool)(wweeiirrddreally cool)
Your story is truely the best fable-like-thing that I've ever read/heard.
You did a wonderfull job on it! :-)
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
You did an excellent job with this one. It's a simple story with a compelling message.
Margaret Rennie chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Poignant and beautifully told, this has a classic feel about it. Amazing job on this one.
Baby Blue Anime chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Kewl! I like your story a lot!
Jezz chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
what an interesting tale that was, it does have that beautiful and seren but strangly dark tone that so many japanese folk tales possess. I liked this alot.
Christina chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
I haven't read many Japanese folk tales, but I bet this one's close to the "real" thing. Complex and yet simple. I salute you.
Smiling chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
Moisha deserved it... Oh, sorry! Thinking aloud. It's good, very good, and you didn't even need to tack a moral onto the end of it, like most people do!
Erin G chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
That was amazing! I seriously loved it you should try to get that one published I mean it! Please write more stories like this I loved every word!
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
I haven't read any fables from other countries in a long time...This is really in keeping with them. Good story.
gryphon chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Nice, short little story. I am just getting into Japanese folklore (mostly from playing Legend of the Five Rings:) ) and it captured the feel pretty nicely.
Rei Tamashii chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
This is a sad story, but it teaches a lesson. Great story.