Reviews for Dear Brother
Julianxerxes chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Very well done.I like the story from beginning to end. It's so emotional and touching. Kudos.
sunny-california chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
you should totally update. this looks like the makings of a really good story!
kittykatpeterson chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
GAH! more more more! Wel not more... unless your gonna bring him back to life XD but that would suck for him :/ poor kid /: If you do decide to save him I'd love to read what happens.
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Aw! So sad! Beautifully written though, excellent story!
firestar267 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Oh thsi is sad...sad...but amazing. You wrote it really well, introduced us to it and ended it very well. The emotions you captured were done very well...well done!
RaiRai118 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
That was one kick-ass story!The emotions and everything were great!And I loved the ending!Awesome,just awesome.
Jsquared chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
i...i...that was awesome! i loved it! please write more!
Quinn Anderson chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Just...wow. Amazing emotions and a wonderful piece.
VirgilKane ismyname chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Nice. Eerie & brilliant.
darkdemonsunday chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
This was awesome. It was a little creepy, though, but only because I have a good friend named Neil so when I read this, all I could think of was him... so it was a little weird.

Otherwise, this was awesome, as I said. :standing ovation:
Bob Rhynoplasty chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
hey, wow. thats so sad! why'd you kill his family? like the kid didn't have enough on hos plate being molested and all. i wish u didnt kill the little sister, but hey, its ur story. which was very good by the way. i almost cried.
la-vita-bella chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Oh my gosh, that was great. Incest was amazing. And how you brought us into the story was great. You explained everything. And how we learn what happened throuhg Brian's "flashback" was ingenious. I loved it. My favorite part was probably the end. Just those two last paragraphs. "'Hello, Neil.' Darkness." Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I could picture your story in my head. Even the suicide part. I swear, I clutched my own wrists at that part (which proves this is good writing. xD)! Great, great job. No critisism! Amazing.

Love, Moi
Qew99 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Oh my god. That was really beautiful and sad.
Michael Murasaki chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Whoa! For icky-incest, that was pretty good! Congrats! You might even have brought me over to the DARKER side of writing... 10-Q!
I-Luv-Mosquiton chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
kickass story! I loved reading this- great job!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »