Reviews for Imagine
ArchDemonNotion chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
has a good pace.
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Hey MJ!

Well, seeing as you haven't posted anything new in a while I thought I would fight my way past all 98 (!) of your postings and find the first one! Shizah! 98 posting! 2 more and you'll have 100! Go MJ, Go! Hehe.

I REALLY, TRUELY, ABSOLUTELY LOVE this! Imagination rocks! You never know where you'll find inspiration, hehe, even in school books! I am compelled to add this to my Fav. Stories list. The poem compels me! Is compel with 2 "L"s? I dunno *shrug* Oh well. Very nice 1st post MJ!

Arrivederci!

-Terra Tigra-
Alone in the Desert chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
"Griffins roar and Sphinxes sigh". *Sigh* Beautiful. I love the imagery, the choice of words. It gives just a hint and allows the mind to do the rest, like a true poem about imagination.
Ra'akone chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
A rather nice poem...even like the visual "bulge" effect (whether intended or not)
Relena Peace chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Kawaii! _" This is totally Kawaii! I love this, the joys of imagining indeed! If we didn't have imagenation we wouldn't have all these great stories, and we DEFENTLY wouldn't have ffn! _" I really enjoyed this poem, great job. _"
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
What else is there to do during class but daydream, I'd like to know. The hand will take notes, and the brain can deal with it later. (grin) I could see the dragons flying through the night sky, with the fire coloring the horizon orange. And it does rhyme, but has a different rhythm that feels like a serpent undulating up and down as it drives forward. Very cool.
Ninania chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
ooooo. very deep. inspiring.
Sam Loomis chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
That is SO COOL. ; If my imagination was what half of yours is, I'd be ... *dun dun dun* a lot like you
undecided bunny chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Guess what was my favorite part of the poem? Yep, the part you didn't write! :)- ok that was mean, but i love dragons, and the whole idea was great. Nice imagery! -haley
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Wow,this is a really really cool poem. I love to imagine stuff and the words in this poem is great. Really well-written poem,and very wonderful too!
imber chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
oh yum! i just wanna dive into this world of yours! ...and yes the dragon tongues licking the sky idea-i love it! so true...ah the joys of my imagination...i'm off in my own lil world half the time anyway!
Escritora chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Gripping and wonderful! U r very talented!
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
wow that sounds great i really like this great imagery thanx for reviewing my poem! good job

Love Always
valpincon chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
isnt imagination wonderful? :) i like this, short and sweet, full of gorgeous and surreal images, good description of the inside of a pets head i think!

PS: thanks for reviewing my work :)